LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

BaddestCross

hmmm well, I think it's made for offroad use only ... which would make it illegal so i'm thinking yeah, California should welcome it with open arms...

NOOO i'm not starting any political BS ...just being sarcastic

:cheesy::cheesy:
Lol. It's almost illegal to breathe here, so sarcasm should have been implied. 😎
There was a time I use to love going fast and faster...now, I'm afraid I'd pass out just with the anticipation of the adrenaline rush :icon_crazy:
I don't mind speed, I'm just afraid of breaking shit I can't afford to fix. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the outstanding coverage. I loved seeing all of the builds, even the hideous ones lol. It was also really cool to see all the new products out for the JL.
Thanks Eddie and Cindy!👍

As always, awesome coverage and videos. Thanks for bringing us along. It certainly was interesting to see what companies are trying to do with the JL, but I’ll admit that for some it seems rushed. I realize that SEMA is a place to showcase what is coming and not necessarily the finished product, but it was disappointing to see some companies doing JK things to the JL. It’s a new platform that has set itself a part from the JK and some companies have kind of shot that concept in the foot.

Brute

Hooked
Whew!...I bet somebody is hung over watching college football in bed this morning...or am I the only one...

Great job guys...thank you

Top Bottom