Life on the Road

speed3d

I can't believe I didn't run across this until now- what an awesome thread! I'll be retiring in 5 years, so you're testing the waters for me so I can see if this may be an option for me! lol

Ozzy'sgirl

I'm new to this Forum, but this is the sort of thing I came here for. I'm retiring in 13 months and this thread is going to make that time seem very slow! But, I hope to get a lot of ideas from you! Can't watch the videos at work, but as soon as I get home, I'll have a lot to get caught up on!

doojer

I can't believe I didn't run across this until now- what an awesome thread! I'll be retiring in 5 years, so you're testing the waters for me so I can see if this may be an option for me! lol
It's a great life! I'm still at a point in my life where I need to work. But lucky for me I can travel while doing it! Sometimes it does dictate where or when or how long I can travel, though.

I'm new to this Forum, but this is the sort of thing I came here for. I'm retiring in 13 months and this thread is going to make that time seem very slow! But, I hope to get a lot of ideas from you! Can't watch the videos at work, but as soon as I get home, I'll have a lot to get caught up on!
Very cool! Hope you enjoy the vids! If you have any questions just let me know and I'll see if I can answer them in a video. :)

Doojer, this is slick! Really enjoying the vicarious ride.
Awesome! Really glad people are enjoying these, I'm having fun making them! :D

doojer

And, here's a quick little video I did from Denison County Park in Ventura. I love spending time up there! Gotta head back to LA area for just a couple days then on to Northern California and Nevada! :cool:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tg_I6J5z34[/youtube]

doojer

Well... I've made it to Nevada! It's great here and the company is even better. :D

Here's a little video I made along the way, as I was traveling and camping on CA Highway 70..... enjoy!

JAGS

Hooked
Well... I've made it to Nevada! It's great here and the company is even better. :D

Here's a little video I made along the way, as I was traveling and camping on CA Highway 70..... enjoy!

Other than dealing with the heat (and maybe bears:eek:), that place looked really nice.

The river looked great to set up a chair and maybe do some fishing?

doojer

Other than dealing with the heat (and maybe bears:eek:), that place looked really nice.

The river looked great to set up a chair and maybe do some fishing?
Absolutely! I could have spent all day there doing exactly that. :yup:

Of course.... my new spot is even better! :D Thanks to Eddie & Cindy for recommending this amazing place!!! :cool:

20150710_123128-01.jpg

20150710_125445-01.jpg

20150710_135631-01.jpg

20150710_124259-01.jpg

Last edited:

doojer

Are you close to a bridge or a port?

Haha... yep! And somebody tells me you are quite familiar with this spot!

When I got off the trail and headed back on to 395, I was passed by a caravan of at least 10 waving wayalifers on their way to the Rubicon! :cool:

doojer

I went ahead and posted a little video of the great spot recommended by Eddie & Cindy! You might see a familiar logo in this video. :D Had such a great time there.... can't wait to go back!

Top Bottom