Let’s see your 37’s on your JKU

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

tgutierrez

Adjustments.jpg
Just re-geared her to 5.13 and upgraded to 37” General Grabber X3s...have this sudden urge to cut her fenders now...damn it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 342297
Just re-geared her to 5.13 and upgraded to 37” General Grabber X3s...have this sudden urge to cut her fenders now...damn it

So shiny! Looks great! I think I'm the minority here, but I love the look of 37s with stock flares.

I’m with you on the look, but as soon as you start flexing it, you’re going to have to do Something to the fenders.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Noble Woodsman

I’m with you on the look, but as soon as you start flexing it, you’re going to have to do Something to the fenders.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yep. Darn compromises! I think there was a mopar high line fender kit that gave the better clearance, but retained the factory jk fender styling, but i dont think they are being sold anymore.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yep. Darn compromises! I think there was a mopar high line fender kit that gave the better clearance, but retained the factory jk fender styling, but i dont think they are being sold anymore.

Their not. Their like half doors, worth their wait in gold if you can track down a set.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

critter812

Here is the new 4dr on 37's Well its the wife's that I stole after the 2dr was totaled

JKU2.jpg
JKU3.jpg

Attachments

• JKU.jpg
    JKU.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 186
Top Bottom