Let’s see those Tools and Tool Boxes!!

Cool. I need something like that. Which ones aren't cheap? As in, are some made of metal or something?

They’re all plastic. The harbor freight ones are at least honest about it. Unless you’re one of the guys that takes the tray with you to work on stuff and leave on the ground where you’re gonna kick and bump it they’ll last just fine. Tool truck versions are identical + a logo for about 50 bucks. If you kick it the pegs will absolutely break.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
They don't come with the wheels on? Lazy builders.

No shit. This thing is like a gun safe. The instructions casually say to tip it on its back to install the wheels. I'm actually quite surprised they would be ok with a customer doing that for liability reasons. It was heavy as fuck but that's what we did. I tried getting a floor jack under it at first but it got in the way and it was difficult to get to the bolt holes by feel.

I saw a guy unboxing one on YouTube and it had the wheels on it already.

No shit. This thing is like a gun safe. The instructions casually say to tip it on its back to install the wheels. I'm actually quite surprised they would be ok with a customer doing that for liability reasons. It was heavy as fuck but that's what we did. I tried getting a floor jack under it at first but it got in the way and it was difficult to get to the bolt holes by feel.

Yeah that sucks, im sure its cheaper and easier to ship, most come on pallets with the wheels on, but that leads to shitty forklift drivers accidentally hitting the wheels when they miss the pallet. At least ya got it done

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I tipped mine to the side. It was easier to tip back that way. Too late for you now but for anyone else reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom