Let’s See How Smoky it is Near You

Jsouder53

Hooked
Was looking around on the air quality map and found this in Klamath National Forest in California. It was at 3681 yesterday
IMG_6927.jpg

jdofmemi

Not sure about this but the FF in me tells me after these few years of bad fires the fuel will all be burned and things will settle down for a while. Is this naive? I’ve never been out west so I have no clue

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sadly no

No matter how much burns, there is plenty left to burn next time.

Some of these fires are burning in areas that have burned in the last 5-10 years, and they have plenty of fuel.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Sadly no

No matter how much burns, there is plenty left to burn next time.

Some of these fires are burning in areas that have burned in the last 5-10 years, and they have plenty of fuel.

That’s a bummer to hear. Just enough dry trees and enough heat I suppose

fiend

Caught the Bug
That’s a bummer to hear. Just enough dry trees and enough heat I suppose

Sustained drought led to a bark beetle infestation which killed many millions of trees in California. In some places that’s been managed. In many places, not.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Can’t see the other side of Lake Washington from my house...

Attachments

• 84064D0D-2614-487F-9EF5-CDBD9CCB79F0.jpg
    84064D0D-2614-487F-9EF5-CDBD9CCB79F0.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 71

CalSgt

Hooked
I truthfully wouldn’t know. I did go to high school with the owners though. Place has been closed since March because of Covid.

LOL... Hard to get a lap dance while following Sleestak's social distancing rules.

FYI, I don't know what how it is either, not that I would deny ever going in there. Last time was my bachelor party in 2005 though

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL... Hard to get a lap dance while following Sleestak's social distancing rules.

FYI, I don't know what how it is either, not that I would deny ever going in there. Last time was my bachelor party in 2005 though

Last time I was there was 1998 before I moved to Colorado for a year.

CalSgt

Hooked
Last time I was there was 1998 before I moved to Colorado for a year.

Fake ID right? I probably have gone to a juice bar in 1998 if I would have known that was a thing (and had more than $20 in my pocket at any given time)

Top Bottom