Let’s See How Smoky it is Near You

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That is insane. You know how close I am to you and we are at 194 or so. Basically just 2-3 valleys away.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s time to bail until that clears! That’s just crazy
Yeah, I think you might be right. It's getting to be way too much.
That is insane. You know how close I am to you and we are at 194 or so. Basically just 2-3 valleys away.
I know we were talking about this earlier but I think where you were getting the brunt of the Dixie Fire, we're getting killed with the Caldor Fire. Totally sucks that there's ZERO % containment on it too.
That looks post apocalyptic! Scary! Just waiting for the zombies to come wondering out of the smoke 🤣
Seriously!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah, I think you might be right. It's getting to be way too much.

I know we were talking about this earlier but I think where you were getting the brunt of the Dixie Fire, we're getting killed with the Caldor Fire. Totally sucks that there's ZERO % containment on it too.

Seriously!!
Yeah not good. Been burning almost a week with no progress.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and apparently, you’re not allowed to like my posts because I haven’t publicly made a statement in support of those who have been affected by the fires. It is literally “shocking” people. 🙄

77505AB8-A573-489F-9B83-76EF4A8EE98E.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
Oh, and apparently, you’re not allowed to like my posts because I haven’t publicly made a statement in support of those who have been affected by the fires. It is literally “shocking” people. 🙄

View attachment 366409
What an idiot. A 'like' can also be an acknowledgement of a post as well. Like I just 'liked' this post of yours as an acknowledgement of agreement.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What an idiot. A 'like' can also be an acknowledgement of a post as well. Like I just 'liked' this post of yours as an acknowledgement of agreement.
Well, being that I don't go around making public statements about people who have suffered from this fire, you are just acknowledging an asshole. Shocking!

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I haven't read all these posts but was curious how you are doing out there. A buddy of mine told me yesterday Rubicon is closed. Are you and Cindy having to bail? Thinking about everyone out there. Stay safe!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't read all these posts but was curious how you are doing out there. A buddy of mine told me yesterday Rubicon is closed. Are you and Cindy having to bail? Thinking about everyone out there. Stay safe!
We're safe where we're at. We're just getting hammered by the smoke. It's been in the hazardous range and unrelenting. We don't have AC so that's been making it tough. I think we'll be heading down south for a while to get out of this shit.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
We're safe where we're at. We're just getting hammered by the smoke. It's been in the hazardous range and unrelenting. We don't have AC so that's been making it tough. I think we'll be heading down south for a while to get out of this shit.
First thing I thought of when I saw the street picture of smoke was that AC would be sucking it in.

Top Bottom