Let’s See How Smoky it is Near You

Salt Lake and Denver make the world’s worst top 10 list this morning, although the AQI is always changing. Haven’t seen the Front Range mountains in weeks 😳

Attachments

• 631EE80F-6EFD-4D83-AB3E-C98C488DF4C8.png
    631EE80F-6EFD-4D83-AB3E-C98C488DF4C8.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 10

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing, there's people walking around with safety glasses on to keep the ash out of their eyes over here.
I believe it! That damn Dixie Fire has been hell and super close to you now. The winds have changed and we were supposed to get a break from it starting yesterday but the damn Caldor Fire is getting us now. :rolleyes:

benatc1

Hooked
What I would do for an AQI of 179! Yesterday got into the high 500's for us.
LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing, there's people walking around with safety glasses on to keep the ash out of their eyes over here.
Air was brutal yesterday, ash coming down all over town, probably as bad as I've seen it here, but I'm sure it wasn't as bad as your air CalSagt.

CalSgt

Hooked
I believe it! That damn Dixie Fire has been hell and super close to you now. The winds have changed and we were supposed to get a break from it starting yesterday but the damn Caldor Fire is getting us now. :rolleyes:
There's three small towns that have been evacuated and many of them landed in Susanville, now outlying areas of Susanville are being evacuated causing fights at the evac center. The Lassen Co. folks are kicking the Plumas Co. folks out & telling them their evac center is in Portola. Pretty fucking sad.

Air was brutal yesterday, ash coming down all over town, probably as bad as I've seen it here, but I'm sure it wasn't as bad as your air CalSagt.
If you guys are in the 300's and there is ash falling that's bad, we have varied from high 100's to 500's the last few weeks with the norm being between 200-300. The wind changed last night and cleared the valley, it is 158 right now and feels like the freshest air ever.

Brute

Hooked
I was just in Denver…it’s hard to imagine smoke from CA screwing up the air quality all the way to Denver…that’s a big fire

Top Bottom