King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

Oregonjeeper

Many my heart was pounding out of my chest watching that roll live. Some other times from the live stream: Mels run starts at 02:37:00, the roll and incredible recovery is at 2:39:30 and his qualifying interview is at 02:50:00.

Sounds like they have a lot of work to do on EVO 1.

Thanks for the time count i miss the interview :thumb: Went back and listened to it :rock:

iRonin

I just went back and noticed they did a little Picture-in-Picture on the feed for the interview:
evo4_koh2015.png

Also plucked a few more screenshots from the replay they had from the other angle:
evo5_koh2015.png evo6_koh2015.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Wow, talk about not missing a beat. The cage look like it took quite a beating. Amazing job Mel

GCM 2

Well.... When we hit the start line for the Last Chance Qualifier in EVO1, we both agreed this was the only time we were going to push the limit was for this event.

Apparently we are guaranteed to make the video this year ;)

The race car will be ready for Friday's race.

Adios

G

Well.... When we hit the start line for the Last Chance Qualifier in EVO1, we both agreed this was the only time we were going to push the limit was for this event.

Adios

G

Well done! :beer:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Adios

G

Sent you a message

JAGS

Hooked

Adios

G

Way to get at it guys. Glad EVO/ORE built the cage as well as they did. Kept you guys safe while playing in the rocks. :thumb: Enjoyed the show and hope to catch you in the person for the big race Friday.

SaddleTramp

That was fun to watch, stayed in the gas all the way over to keep the engine running and didn't miss a beat. He just wanted to try that line a little further to the right, ;-). Great job to the entire team.

Top Bottom