King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

Koh!!

Leaving Bakersfield at 8:00 AM Tuesday, can't wait! This will be my first time going to the King of The Hammers. Hope to see some of you out there.

Just noticed I need to change my picture. That is my Wife's 2013 Sara. I now have a 2014 Unlimited Rubicon.

Last edited:
Quick question. I want to go tho koh Thurs-friday. Is there events going on all the time there. Or is night time "party time"? Either is fine by me haha
Never been out there before so I don't know what to expect!

Quick question. I want to go tho koh Thurs-friday. Is there events going on all the time there. Or is night time "party time"? Either is fine by me haha
Never been out there before so I don't know what to expect!

Everymans race is Thursday, Friday is the main event.

People drink 24/7

Nice SAVE!!!!!!!

What an amazing recovery!!! Full airborne into a roll and throttled out into a clean recovery and back on the track!

evo1_koh2015.jpgevo2_koh2015.jpgevo3_koh2015.jpg

#LikeABoss :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

They just replayed it from another angle and closer. That was great. But now the work begins by the great crew/pit. Mel listed quite a bit of damage in post race interview.

They just replayed it from another angle and closer. That was great. But now the work begins by the great crew/pit. Mel listed quite a bit of damage in post race interview.

well the windshield frame now has the angry grill look :thumb:

Many my heart was pounding out of my chest watching that roll live. Some other times from the live stream: Mels run starts at 02:37:00, the roll and incredible recovery is at 2:39:30 and his qualifying interview is at 02:50:00.

Sounds like they have a lot of work to do on EVO 1.

Top Bottom