Kill it With Fire

Five-N9ne

d3b1ac7f87e602dcd0d26757835f436f.jpg

Bumper looks like ass. Love the IFS kit though.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Friend asked me about this bumper, because he thought it was ugly. Seems to be made of aluminium and the tow hooks are made of bronze.... because that sounds heavy duty and I would trust my rig with bronze:thinking:.

IMG_0061_crop.jpg

briand

Last year I was I'm Sarasota for 2 weeks with work and on our drive to Bradenton we would pass this custom build shop. There were several jeeps and other vehicles which looked like that. Immediately thought of this thread..haha. 4x4 on 32's with 35" tires.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was there 2 years ago for about a week for my other job and probably visited the same site in Bradenton(Pierce). There were way to many Jeeps that looked like that down there

DaJudge

Friend asked me about this bumper, because he thought it was ugly. Seems to be made of aluminium and the tow hooks are made of bronze.... because that sounds heavy duty and I would trust my rig with bronze:thinking:.

View attachment 290829

Maybe they failed history class! They don't know that the 'Iron Age' came after the 'Bronze Age' because iron is better!

Screenshot_20180127-070625.jpg Screenshot_20180127-070606.jpg

The Nfab catalog threw up all over this poor Jeep.
25 photos posted and not one of the front axle....I'm sure also has the Nfab 1 ton set up...haha

Top Bottom