Kill it With Fire

benatc1

Hooked
Wow, that looks terrible.
That's a tragic way to treat a jeep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Often times when I see Jeeps like this, or even not as bad, i wish I had enough money to buy them all and rehab them back to where they belong. Kinda like people do with abused animals

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

Often times when I see Jeeps like this, or even not as bad, i wish I had enough money to buy them all and rehab them back to where they belong. Kinda like people do with abused animals

We would all have an outlet for our stock takeoffs, each rehabilitation project could be forum sourced. Still amazed at $100K in customization.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
That would be an awesome endeavor!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Would be fun. Unfortunately, I'd have work for years to come with all crap out there
We would all have an outlet for our stock takeoffs, each rehabilitation project could be forum sourced. Still amazed at $100K in customization.

That's true, then sell the aftermarket parts I took off to help fund the next jeep to buy. Except that would put me into the rabbit hole of idiot's who do these type of mods lol

duktrx

Would be fun. Unfortunately, I'd have work for years to come with all crap out thereThat's true, then sell the aftermarket parts I took off to help fund the next jeep to buy. Except that would put me into the rabbit hole of idiot's who do these type of mods lol

Take a Mahindra Roxor, modify it with the craptastic parts. Send it to China, rinse and repeat.

Top Bottom