Kill it With Fire

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm actually excited about it, LOL. So many companies have fucked their cousins for years and I think they've ran out of ideas to bastardize the Jeep. Even fab fours products have really lightened up on the JT vs the JK in my opinion. Anxious to see wtf is new at sema.

You haven’t been in the car game long enough if you think people have run out of ways to fuck this shit up.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I'm actually excited about it, LOL. So many companies have fucked their cousins for years and I think they've ran out of ideas to bastardize the Jeep. Even fab fours products have really lightened up on the JT vs the JK in my opinion. Anxious to see wtf is new at sema.
I do think there will be some cool builds, probably some that are way over the top but still badass. Unfortunately, there will likely be as many abortions. Definitely looking forward to it either way

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I still dont understand what demographic are they targeting with that abomination.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Its one of the most talked about vehicles at SEMA. I’d say their little troll project worked well. If you look at the rest of it all they’ve gotta do is swap wheels and tires and it’s back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom