Kickoff to Summer Sierra Camping Trip: May 26th - 28th

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL! Thanks, I think. Let me know if you need me to wire you some money a head of time given that you are virtually a homeless person and all. :cheesy:

I like to call it between homes :yup: no need to send money, I'm not that broke..... yet:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey everyone, just got back from our last minute adventure out to see the solar eclipse. anyway, glad to see everyone's excited and i just sent a PM to all of you to let you know where we will be on sat. if you think you might join us on friday, please let me know ahead of time so that we can make sure to meet up with you. looks like there might be a 10% chance of rain on friday and saturday but, the rest of the weekend is looking real nice. :thumb:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Moochie said:
I'd be happy to be Don's back up with the jerky pick up. :biggrinbounce:

Moochie I will need you for a back-up. Sorry Bondsy but we had to back out of the trip. Turns out a couple things work against us and we need to stay in town this weekend. Have fun without us (but not too much)!

Moochie

mcpuck said:
Moochie I will need you for a back-up. Sorry Bondsy but we had to back out of the trip. Turns out a couple things work against us and we need to stay in town this weekend. Have fun without us (but not too much)!

I'll do my best, to complete my back up duty but, they might not be open while I'm driving by. I'll see if I can check their hours. Catch you on the next trip Don.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

bummer you can't join us on this trip

BONDSY

Ah man Don, you guys are great to camp with. Sorry you won't be this time. Hope all is well.:yup:

Nicholas

What?! That's no fun! Does that mean Ray is out too?!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yep I checked with work and that maybe turned into a not coming. :( if it wasn't a holiday weekend I might of but they need me. Hope you all have a good time I'll try to make it out next year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What?! That's no fun! Does that mean Ray is out too?!

:cheesy: as a matter of fact...

Yep I checked with work and that maybe turned into a not coming. :( if it wasn't a holiday weekend I might of but they need me. Hope you all have a good time I'll try to make it out next year.

bummer you can't make it but, you gotta do what you gotta do

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife said:
:cheesy: as a matter of fact...

bummer you can't make it but, you gotta do what you gotta do

lol, yea I agree I need the money to pay the bills and the payment for my jeep. Someday I'll have a job with weekends off hopefully real soon...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Heads Up!!
Hey guys and gals, I just checked NOAA and if you can believe it, they're predicting a 70% chance of snow on Friday night and a 30% chance of Rain/Snow on Saturday. The rest of the weekend should be real nice. Having said all that, please come prepaired for some cold weather.

Top Bottom