July 15. Denver Crew, Red Cone is open! Let's Go!

Thanks for setting up this run, Jake. It was a fun day. And not a single trail break which is always a good thing.

Thanks for setting up this run, Jake. It was a fun day. And not a single trail break which is always a good thing.

X2 the thanks Jake. And no breaks indicates sensible driving and people do their necessary inspections and maintenance. Orrrr just lucky!

Here's what we took yesterday. We're pretty garbage photographers, so sorry they're not any better. We're learning. Sort of...

1.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg23.jpg11.jpg10.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg22.jpg

Rear axle shafts in? We missed your presence on that run.

Yes, they are in now finally. I had to take the wheels off a few times because I tried to get away with not replacing the speed sensor on one wheel that I somewhat busted the plastic clip on - but after more testing I had to cut the existing harness and resolder a new connection in. $2 clip for $40, thanks Mopar. Works great now, but it was a somewhat long testing process to ensure it wouldn't break on the trail. I hadn't had time to do any of that unfortunately before the run.

Top Bottom