Judging wayoflife

In case you missed it, he said I could send him on his way if I wanted to and so I did. Hope that's cool with you guys :yup:

Thank you Eddie I'm so glad that asshat is gone I hate it when someone calls my friend a dumbass.. Bye bye dhuges!

Okay, I know it might seem a bit confusing but, I cleaned up multiple threads and merged them all into here so, it may seem like a jumbled mess.... or not :crazyeyes:

In case you missed it, he said I could send him on his way if I wanted to and so I did. Hope that's cool with you guys :yup:

How can you stand losing another true rock crawling and Mod "Expert"?
Pretty soon this Forum will be Mall Crawlers only! :cheesy: :cheesy:

.......Hope that's cool with you guys :yup:

Cool? Heck, this is your forum mi compadre! If it was my forum, it would not be a forum at all, it would be a blog with no participation allowed and you all would just have to read my random nonsense and view clickable links to videos I stumble across on the web...... Reposting things already posted on multple sites is what I feel is the key to any successful blog ;)

Weightoflife.blog.org.gov.internets

Last edited:
Cool? Heck, this is your forum mi compadre! If it was my forum, it would not be a forum at all, it would be a blog with no participation allowed and you all would just have to read my random nonsense and view clickable links to videos I stumble across on the web...... Reposting things already posted on multple sites is what I feel is the key to any successful blog ;)

Weightoflife.blog.org.gov.internets

Oh man, I thought this was a real blog, I got excited for nothing:(

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okay, I know it might seem a bit confusing but, I cleaned up multiple threads and merged them all into here so, it may seem like a jumbled mess.... or not :crazyeyes:

Haha....I'm glad I read some of this as it was happening yesterday. I was super confused a little while ago when all the threads were combined and didn't realize you had past issues with this guy. Glad he's gone!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

:standing wave:

:standing wave:Wow, Eddie you don't mess around:yup: I have been reading all the post here and others threads. Good for you to stick up for yourself the forum, sponsors and your friends. :thumb:
Eddie's one of those friends you always want around because he will always have your back!:thumb:

:cheesy: You sure do get butthurt easily.

I know it's hard for you but, follow me for just a second here.... they gave you a couple pull overs because it's how companies market themselves. It helps make guys like you feel good about buying from them and spread the word if for no other reason than the fact that you might wear it here and there. There's nothing wrong with it per se, every good company does it and helping other companies do it is what I used to do for a living. Of course, if you really want to believe they sent them to you "just because", you can keep on believing that just like you do everything else :yup:

It's like getting a Snap-on t-shirt when you buy a toolbox, "Wow! Their advertisement just cost you $5,000!" Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a new shirt every once in a while, but never consider it a freebee.

It's like getting a Snap-on t-shirt when you buy a toolbox, "Wow! Their advertisement just cost you $5,000!" Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a new shirt every once in a while, but never consider it a freebee.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I love a free T-shirt(mostly because I hate to shop and buy new clothes) but refuse to litter my Jeep as a billboard when I had to pay a small fortune for the parts.

Top Bottom