Judging wayoflife

My jeep sick? Na not at all. Lots of room for improvement but I'm happy with everything so far. I like to see some of the builds and the comedy also for the most part. That good enough for you?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

No really. I'd like to see you leave.

I'm not leaving. How's that? Now if someone that can give the boot feels like I've done something that is inappropriate, well I guess they can give me the boot. Other than that I'll still be around.

I'm not leaving. How's that? Now if someone that can give the boot feels like I've done something that is inappropriate, well I guess they can give me the boot. Other than that I'll still be around.

We're you born stupid or was that something you had to perfect?

Not at all. I was just stating facts. The dumbass does run deep in you.

Looks to me like the real dumbass is the one still trolling a forum he's clearly not welcome on and since nobody has invited ME to leave I guess that pretty much narrows it down.

Wow! I went to bed early last night and missed all the excitement. Reading through it this morning I can't help but wondering when the thread title is going to be changed to "JK's JK...thou shalt not lie."

Funny, I don't recall you doing something inappropriate being a condition for us sending you on your way :thinking:

The RULES you agreed to in order to become a member here state:

"I understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that my ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right. I also understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to terminate my account, remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and without any prior notice."

Just sayin.

I've got River Raiders hi lift mounts on my Jeep. Love em!

And that has what to do with Snorkels? :idontknow:

I'm the only one in our group that carries one and it's saved us on the trails a few times.

Nah, everyone and their mother seems to carry one and most try to use it for all the wrong reasons. Me, I have 3 of them but stopped carrying them years ago. I help out on the trail when I can but, rarely find it "necessary" to use a hi-lift.

Top Bottom