JAGS

Hooked
CURRENT OPENINGS AS OF 5/17/16

-Orange, CA Local Outside Sales Rep
-Orange, CA Assistant Project Manager
-Livermore, CA Local Outside Sales Rep
-Cincinnati, OH Operations Project Manager

I'll submit my resume for that one. [emoji106][emoji6]

In all seriousness, cool opportunities, especially given that decent jobs for decent companies and people are harder to come by these days. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginz

Really hope you get some kids to take you up. Mostly because it will restore my faith that there are still young people out there willing to work hard for a living.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Really hope you get some kids to take you up. Mostly because it will restore my faith that there are still young people out there willing to work hard for a living.

Me too. But there are some good ones that we are willing battle for.

ob_tj

Roofing is no joke. Have some buddies that before they got full time fire service jobs they did roofing. Good luck finding guys!

RedRum

Great post by the OP and very true ... I graduated from MSU and took a job at the very bottom for a natural gas utility 4 years ago making very little money; literally being a helper carrying tools ... They cross trained me in all aspects of it and now I'm a project manager. The idea of being in an industry you may never have thought about is a great point, meanwhile all my friends who were " too good " for it are still living at home with their parents

Top Bottom