JL pickup spotted!

kludge

Lookie what pulled into Chik-Fil-A for lunch just now...

NW side of Indy...

Lady in the car was not too happy. I couldn't even see anyone inside, but she opened the door and ask what I was doing. I just ignored her. It was plainly obvious what I was doing. :)

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7955.jpg
    IMG_7955.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 235

Tanktitan

Did it sound like a diesel?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

My dealer told me today that all FCA diesels, including Rams, are on hold awaiting EPA testing to be sure there is not a “Volkswagen” issue.

He also said that they will not be able to place orders on 2019’s until late September for January delivery. No new packages confirmed as available on the 19’s except the motorized roof.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Damn, it has a kill switch on the dash. It really is a mule.

Adam, I wonder if it’s just a bed they throw on for testing. It looks odd for sure.

HoosierWolf

I used to live about 2 blocks from that Chick Fil-A.

Thanks for posting the test mule pics. I'm going to be seriously tempted to trade in my JKU when these come out.

JKbrick

I passed it in Ft Wayne again today and this time I had time to stalk them for a while. I pulled a u turn west of town to follow it and went clear through town to the next town until it hit the interstate towards Toledo. The flap was loose by the door and it was white with black spray paint zebra stripes. The rear end looked like a 44 maybe (?) and size seemed to be as big as a half ton
IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4072.JPG
IMG_4075.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Saw my first Nacho one in person yesterday. It was oncoming so I couldn't get any pictures but it was a Willys model. Good looking color.

Top Bottom