JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

trailraider

It was an extremely productive day today here at work. watched all 4, great job as always. they are a testament to the passion you have for the experience of Jeeps. When they guys walk into my office its the same response "more training videos I see" lol .

JKbrick

You and Cindy have such an awesome job. Justin Mclane from jks is a helpful guy on their website, didn’t notice until you mentioned names that they were there. Thank you for this and all your adventure documentaries

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strainger

Caught the Bug
(sigh) :sigh: That 30+ minutes went by way too fast. Times like these, I wish the JLX was a few days longer. You and Cindy really have a knack for making it like you are sharing an inside joke or info with the viewer. And I am a lucky viewer. It's always fun to see another Wayalife production.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Some good work in those films. Love seeing all the offloading, wrenching and landscape shots. Thank you.

WJCO

Meme King
Let us know if or when NITTO or KMC publishes their "official" video of this tour.
Thanks for sharing.
Reminds me of why I plan to get back to AZ soon.

Yeah...If you could "officially" go pound sand, that'd be grrreeeaaaatttt. I'm sure we'll hear from you next year :crazyeyes:

Trail JK

Awesome job! I love how you guys captured Antelope Canyon simply beautiful. Always a pleasure getting to watch your videos and be part of your adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

El Pato

That might be the best set of videos yet. Excellent work and I look forward to seeing the next adventure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video series Eddie and Cindy. Man those Canyons were awesome. Thanks for sharing.

If you can ever make it out that way, they are definitely worth a visit. Glad you enjoyed the series :cool:

It was an extremely productive day today here at work. watched all 4, great job as always. they are a testament to the passion you have for the experience of Jeeps. When they guys walk into my office its the same response "more training videos I see" lol .

:cheesy: Glad to know we could help you be so productive :D

You and Cindy have such an awesome job. Justin Mclane from jks is a helpful guy on their website, didn’t notice until you mentioned names that they were there. Thank you for this and all your adventure documentaries

LOL - don't know if you can call it a job when you have to pay to do what we do but we enjoy it :crazyeyes: :cool:

(sigh) :sigh: That 30+ minutes went by way too fast. Times like these, I wish the JLX was a few days longer. You and Cindy really have a knack for making it like you are sharing an inside joke or info with the viewer. And I am a lucky viewer. It's always fun to see another Wayalife production.

Thanks Tom. As someone who's been on a lot of our runs, you know that they're always as fun as they look on video. So looking forward to seeing you and Susan again soon. :cool:

Some good work in those films. Love seeing all the offloading, wrenching and landscape shots. Thank you.

Thanks Renee, glad you had fun watching them.

None...and I mean none of your videos require an apology...and none of them are boring...

:cheesy: Thanks Ed. I'd be lying if I said we weren't aware of other videos out there and how well they do compared to ours. I just don't think we have what it takes but we are glad that guys like you enjoy our videos :)

Antelope canyon looks sweet! This series has been awesome! Thanks for covering the JLX

So glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Awesome series! Thank you for putting that together!

It's what we love to do and we're so happy to know you had fun watching it. :cool:

Awesome job! I love how you guys captured Antelope Canyon simply beautiful. Always a pleasure getting to watch your videos and be part of your adventures!

Thanks Rachel! So looking forward to getting out on the trail again with you and Ray. :thumb:

That might be the best set of videos yet. Excellent work and I look forward to seeing the next adventure.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :)

Awesome video. I am going to add a couple of those places to my list of must visits.

They are must visit places for sure :yup:

Halfbroseph

Eddie,

Been a follower of yours since I got my first Jeep, and I've watched almost all of your videos on youtube. They're top notch man, keep up the great work and big thanks to you and Cindy for the time and everything you do for the Jeep community! Looking forward to your next adventure. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
After a couple days on a business trip, finally had time to watch this all the way through. What an awesome way to end the part four-part series. Made me want to get back to Sedona and Zion. Two beautiful places you captured so well. The Indian heritage, land, and hike was respectfully captured. And how could one not like the Grand Canyon.

Great job on the filming Cindy!! And Eddie, you alway have a way with the narration and story telling that is unique.

Truly reminds me of the vid series you did leading up to 2012, that I discovered before buying my first JK. And now with our Rookie JL in the mix, it’s become a wayalife indeed.

Awesome job again! [emoji106]

stragler

The final days of the JLX would be one that took us to the north, all the way up into Utah and then back into Arizona again. Along the way, we'd get to play in Cinder Hills near Flagstaff, go for a hike through Antelope Canyon and learn about the Navajo culture at a fine dining establishment called, "Into the Grand". Before reaching the Bar 10 Ranch, the end of our thousand mile Journey, we would also get to take a quick trip through Zion National Park and stare down the steep canyon walls of Toroweap. We hope you enjoy our 4th and final episode of REUNION and we'd be grateful if you could LIKE it on YouTube and share it with a friend. Thanks for watching!

The first annual Nitto JL-Experience was presented by KMC Wheels. A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mel and Lisa Wade for inviting Cindy and I to be a part of this epic adventure. Of course, none of this would have been possible without their awesome support crew and you might know them better as Greg Melacon, Harris Wells, Kelly Carter, Cory Peterson and Randy Byers. Sponsors of the JL-Experience and their drivers included Tom Allen from PSC, Justin Mclane from JKS, Dave Schlossberg from Synergy, CJ Breaux from Tactical Off Road and Loren Healy from Nitto. David Brumbley was the official videographer of the JL-Experience and Ali Mansour filmed the event for Nitto's Driving Line. Last but not least, a special thanks needs to go out to George, Mandy and Wyatt for opening up their property to us.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

View attachment 316423

Fantastic video as always thanks for sharing beautiful sceneery.

jesse3638

Hooked
I finally was able to finish up part 3 and watch part 4. Looks like an awesome trip. Thank you so much for putting together another awesome video series. The personal touches are what make these videos so good. It's like, I, we, the audience are right there with you on the trip. Also gave me some getaway ideas..haha. Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks.

Glad no one was hurt when Harris' jeep fell off the jack.

The view from Toroweap looked amazing and I'm going to have to head out there with Lisa.

Curious about Bar 10 also..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom