JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK's JK

Banned
Long story...but I've been Jeepless since July of 2012.

Other than the April first prank you did, I thought I've seen pictures of your sliver Jeep :thinking:

Yes, every single lift I have installed for 07's to 13 JKs have required removal of the lines from that hanger. I actually think the CO instructions say to do it if I remember correctly

I'll have to look over the last page again.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Other than the April first prank you did, I thought I've seen pictures of your sliver Jeep :thinking:

That's a friend's Jeep (the build thread is "The Building of Meanst"). I had his Jeep for a while because I installed the lift, bumpers, winch, lights, etc. for him. (But I did have a bright silver 2009 JKUR).

JK's JK

Banned
I'm not having a good day. It seems I can't get anything across today about what's best for the CO's or my ride height :naw:

Answers. Thank you Eddie and Thank you Drew from Off Road Evolution.

Your upper softer rate coil is what gets used for a majority of your driving. The lower heavier rate coils are there for bigger hits and you'll want to set them accordingly. If anything, you'll want them set closer to the coupler between the two coils.

What?? Unless you are restricting the travel of your shock, rotating the top collar will not stiffen the coil, it will increase the height of your Jeep just like a coil spacer would. Of course, there is a limit to this but so long as you are working within reason, nothing should be lost.

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
When up to Courtright lake last week. Saw the sign that said Dusy Trail this way!! :rock: I'm really looking forward to that hopefully this year, at the end of summer.

DSC02775.1.jpg

JK's JK

Banned
WOW... Called EVO MFG yesterday about the missing material and just received it right now :rock::rock::rock: Back on the high horse getting the swaybar on :rock::rock:

Thank you EVO.

JK's JK

Banned
Received the swaybar bracket and installed. Seems to me theirs a problem?? I had to place two washers on top of the black allen head screw. :thinking: And I'm noticing my swaybar is pushing to one side. Not sure if it's because the full weight isn't on the axle but it'd sharp bend on one side??

Had to have a nice drink before working on the Jeep.
DSC02950.JPG DSC02951.JPG DSC02952.JPG DSC02953.JPG DSC02954.JPG

Received the center weather tech floor mat and got the ACE jacket for the wife :rock:

DSC02955.JPG DSC02956.JPG DSC02958.JPG DSC02959.JPG DSC02960.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom