Jesse3638's Build of Off-Limits (Not a Jeep but a New Addition)

JAGS

Hooked
Not gonna lie, I'm sort of digging the big tires and single coil-over of this built up scoot. :brows:

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 5.21.32 PM.png

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL!! Just started catching up on this now. Too funny :D
Hey you end up with a lot of time on your hands when you're on modified duty.
idk, i think hes gonna have a hard time letting her go once shes all built up!:crazyeyes:
Yeah you're probably right.
Not gonna lie, I'm sort of digging the big tires and single coil-over of this built up scoot. :brows:

View attachment 247283
I was looking at those and it seemed impractical for the duration I'd be using it. But who knows with wheels like that I may just keep using it after I'm all healed up
A little card stock and a sharpie can go a long way with mods...did this for a friends 50th View attachment 247285

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah that's awesome...:). It was hard to refrain from making a "brrrraaaaappp" noise every time I took a corner at Costco last night..haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I'm going to see if Motobuilt will make me a custom knock off D-ring mount for Off-Limits!

Good luck getting them. They don't sell them. Ignore the product info on their site that says they do sell them (even ignore the paypal button). They supposedly exist on a shelf somewhere. But you can't get them.

Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this Motobilt issue? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this Motobilt issue! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm just a forum member, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must not have Motobilt recovery points. The defense rests.

download.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Good luck getting them. They don't sell them. Ignore the product info on their site that says they do sell them (even ignore the paypal button). They supposedly exist on a shelf somewhere. But you can't get them.

Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this Motobilt issue? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this Motobilt issue! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm just a forum member, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must not have Motobilt recovery points. The defense rests.

View attachment 247490

I wish I had the turtle meme..haha

pop2tu

Ladies and gentlemen of this forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks?

View attachment 247490

Maybe just maybe he has a midget fantasy![emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom