jeep tools

woof359

I was watching this You tube video about some one dropping there windshield and he was using a torx bits from what looked like a canvas pouch with JEEP stenciled on it, do these come with Wranglers now ?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I was watching this You tube video about some one dropping there windshield and he was using a torx bits from what looked like a canvas pouch with JEEP stenciled on it, do these come with Wranglers now ?

Yes, you get a small green nylon organizer with a cheap 1/4" drive ratchet and 3 or 4 torx bits. One torx bit is for the door nuts, one for the hard top bolts and have not run across a use for the others yet.

GraniteCrystal

Mine didn't (used not new) so I bought it from the dealer. Was pretty inexpensive actually and very handy to have in Jeep at all times.

Rb1boxer_3

Mine was a 12 it did not. But when I went and was looking in the parking lot of the new jeeps with plastic wrap. They had them and grab handles. My friend told me that used to work there. That they keep them and sell them later on which is bullshit cause they belong in the jeep when NEW.

Out in the Boonies

gheller

My 17 came with front and rear grab handles as well as the Torx kit.
The Torx kit is handy, should even work with taking off the front hood cowl for when I install a light bar mount.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

coolarmybrat

My 2016 75th Anniversary Edition (Sarge Green) came with the front and rear grab handles (4 pieces) including the torx set; tool comes handy and I have overlaid paracords on all four grab handles. They look better!

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

woof359

naddaminees a 12

mines a 12 sport, didn't get tools or handles, got a canvas owners manual pouch, of coarse the manual's mostly on- line any way

Last edited:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Once for some dry cleaning and once for the carabiner attachment for my dog's harness when I was too lazy to reach in and put it in the centre console

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom