jeep tools

texan619

i got one with my 2015, but a friend of mine got a 2016 and it did not come with one, i guess it is hit and miss (or the dealer need one for his own, lol)

woof359

dealer

I was at the dealer a couple week ends ago measuring ground clearance on diff model's , saw them on the most of the dashes, except the Sport

coolarmybrat

I'm thinking that some dealership takes some of those "freebie/ things that comes with the new jeep; yes, I did get four grab handles, 2 cloth clips, and a torx tool set with the pouch with my 2016...but no straps whatsoever. :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
If a vehicle is missing stuff like this for whatever reason and the salesman finds out that it's missing during a sale, they usually just take it from another vehicle. Sad but it happens. So in the end, someone will always get screwed.

gheller

I didn't get any clothes hangars/clips or straps. (Didn't even know about those) I did get the freedom tops storage bag and of course the trail recovery kit.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

If a vehicle is missing stuff like this for whatever reason and the salesman finds out that it's missing during a sale, they usually just take it from another vehicle. Sad but it happens. So in the end, someone will always get screwed.

Yep, that's it. I used to work at a Toyota dealer in the service and new car prep department and I saw salesman do that or ask one of us to do stuff like that to their deliveries.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

Gheller..what wranglet model did you get? Only asking because the Trail Recovery Kit is usually separate. Yeah, I also received the freedom top storage bag. :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the Willys W.

The trail recovery kit comes standard with the Willys and Rubicon and possibly one of the other Special Edition models but I have heard of those bring missing at times too.

I have the Willys W.

The trail recovery kit comes standard with the Willys and Rubicon and possibly one of the other Special Edition models but I have heard of those bring missing at times too.

Just cause I am curious, what all is in the trail recovery kit? And is it quality stuff?

black pearl

Hooked
I have the Willys W.

That sucks I didn't get a recovery kit with my rubicon... I got all the others stuff grab handles clothes hanger small tool kit and locking lug kit freedom top bag

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

Just cause I am curious, what all is in the trail recovery kit? And is it quality stuff?

The recovery kit is all Warn gear. Comes with a recovery tow strap, D rings, gloves and a quality bag that keeps it all. They have it on Quadratec for 159.00

Last edited:

gheller

That sucks I didn't get a recovery kit with my rubicon... I got all the others stuff grab handles clothes hanger small tool kit and locking lug kit freedom top bag

How old is your Rubi? I don't know when they started including this. If yours is fairly new I would think you could call Jeep and let them know you didn't get it. If you have your window sticker it should be listed there.
It's listed in my Willys Wheeler Edition 23W package

black pearl

Hooked
How old is your Rubi? I don't know when they started including this. If yours is fairly new I would think you could call Jeep and let them know you didn't get it. If you have your window sticker it should be listed there.
It's listed in my Willys Wheeler Edition 23W package

Mine is a 16 I'll have to pull out my window sticker and look

Edit:
I have the 23R package and it doesn't even list any of the stuff I did get with it

Last edited:
Top Bottom