Jeep Photo Challenge

New Challenge: A Picture of Your Jeep When You Made a Bad Call

That's the spirit. Keep those jibes and jpegs coming. I'll pick the best pic in the morning.

We like our tires the way we like our footballs. Aired down. Go Pats.

This challenge is in honor of the Seattle Seahawks.

For obvious reasons, the picture can come from your archives.
The Jeep has to be yours. The picture may have been made by someone else.
Tell us a little about the circumstances so we won't make the same mistake.

He was making a joke about the Patriots and the deflated footballs from the championship game. We like our tires like the patriots like their footballs, deflated.

Okay, I get that. What's the current challenge though?

A bad call you made. Your Jeep stuck, high centered or whatever embarrassing situation you got yourself into because of a poor decision. The picture does not have to be made by you. It can come out of your archives, of course.

To move things along, it does not even have to be your Jeep. It can be the Jeep of someone else you photographed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422923914.164276.jpg
To move things along here is a bad desicion made by my buddy who got stuck in this hole more than once lol that's me in the back ground trying to pull him out. If I won I would like to see a picture of your jeep taken in a photo shoot or with a model etc. point being just a photo to make your jeep look bad a$$

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422926064.869395.jpg tried this snow pile in 2 wheel drive. Didn't work.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422926115.950456.jpg tried this pile of road millings nice and sow. Didn't work

Armydog, thank you for playing. Those are a couple of great pics with self deprecating captions. Just what I was looking for, however....

Srainesrubi and his unlucky friend has it by 31 minutes. Photo shoot it is. A staged picture of your ride looking its best. Extra points for a model included in the pic.

Roger that, my pumpkin is down until the shafts get here.... then I'll start stalking prom photo shoots....... CREEPY!

This is our old Jeep few days after it came home with the wife modeling, that count? Once it warms up will get some with the new Jeep.
IMG_3635_a.jpg

Since I haven't made it through all of the pages, hopefully this not a repeat.

Show your Jeep with another of the same color but a different model. (JK & CJ / TJ etc)

Props to you for angle grinding and using your tire as the table hahaha

Oh no. I didn't bring that. A very nice Jeeper that was also broken brought it up without asking. Hooked it up and just told me to bring it by when I was done. If Mike ever made it to WAL, big props

Next challenge. Triplets. 3 jeeps parked together. Nothing more nothing less.

Edit: forgot to give props to ridg3runner for lending a helping hand and dealing with the Sparks!!thank you my friend! :cheers:

Last edited:
Top Bottom