Jeep Photo Challenge

Well actually all 4 tires where off the ground at one point :cheesy:

All right - Remember I do these as a task not a pic you already have. so.... When I pull into a drive thru I usual turn my lights off while waiting as not to roast the person in front of me. Lets try this: a pic from inside your Jeep lighting up the interior of the car in front of you. Lets see some sunburn! (might be hard to show on camera phone but lets give it a whirl)

Well actually all 4 tires where off the ground at one point :cheesy:

All right - Remember I do these as a task not a pic you already have. so.... When I pull into a drive thru I usual turn my lights off while waiting as not to roast the person in front of me. Lets try this: a pic from inside your Jeep lighting up the interior of the car in front of you. Lets see some sunburn! (might be hard to show on camera phone but lets give it a whirl)

Oh yeah!! Is there bonus points for a pic of the black eye we get for flood lighting the football linebacker in front of us??

So what is the challenge?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom