Jeep dogs!!!

RonaldG

I absolutely love dogs. Now I'm looking for gps tracker for my dogs. Any experiences? I have read that a lot of the dog gps trackers are pretty limited and only work if there’s a 3G data connection – the Fi also works by text where there’s no data service which combined with the roaming network sim meant it pretty much works everywhere. Any advice? I've read this fi collar review but need some real life experience

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I absolutely love dogs. Now I'm looking for gps tracker for my dogs. Any experiences? I have read that a lot of the dog gps trackers are pretty limited and only work if there’s a 3G data connection – the Fi also works by text where there’s no data service which combined with the roaming network sim meant it pretty much works everywhere. Any advice?

I’ve had my short hairs on the Garmin Astro for years, it’s a great setup out in the field and doesn’t rely on cell towers which are few and far between on the trails we hike.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

HoosierWolf

Is Curley Bill a standard or a doodle? We've got a black female standard. She's a great dog but the curly black hair absorbs light and is hard to get a pic of LOL

RonaldG

A year ago we were lucky enough to give a home to a Romanian Mioritic Shepherd . This ex street dog
was rescued from Romania in poor condition But look at her now . She is two years old so loving and we wouldn't be without her . She is very wilful and extremely clever . Adores carrots and licking grass
This is Serena
image-jpeg.280050

Last edited:
A year ago we were lucky enough to give a home to a Romanian Mioritic Shepherd . This ex street dog
was rescued from Romania in poor condition But look at her now . She is two years old so loving and we wouldn't be without her . She is very wilful and extremely clever . Adores carrots and licking grass
This is Serena
image-jpeg.280050
Definably looks like a very happy dog

Top Bottom