Jeep dogs!!!

III%er

My dog all intellectual showing her best features

Just some good times with the four legged friend.:thumb:

Last edited:

SnailTrail

This is Rotor! Hes a 4mo plott hound/mountain dog mix. He was rescued from a high kill shelter in NC.

Attachments

• 20180414_080345.jpg
    20180414_080345.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 160

catahoula

Caught the Bug
How is your dog doing?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey man we are doing the best we can. She is on a special Hills diet and mixing canned and dry food. They had us up the Cushing's med and she started getting worse so we took her in and ran some more tests. NOW, it turns out she has diabetes. So we are on a regime of 6:00 am Cushing meds,,,then food,,,then 6:30 insulin. THEN, we repeat in the evening. So, we went back to original dose of Cushing meds, and she is doing good. Man, she use to get treats and all kinds of stuff. Now just food morning and evening. We do sneak her a little cheese and some eggs when the three of us go out for breakfast. My wife use to walk her for hours, now its a very short walk, She is still the sweetest dog ever tho and still digs the jeep rides. Thanks for asking brother!

Chris1015

Hey man we are doing the best we can. She is on a special Hills diet and mixing canned and dry food. They had us up the Cushing's med and she started getting worse so we took her in and ran some more tests. NOW, it turns out she has diabetes. So we are on a regime of 6:00 am Cushing meds,,,then food,,,then 6:30 insulin. THEN, we repeat in the evening. So, we went back to original dose of Cushing meds, and she is doing good. Man, she use to get treats and all kinds of stuff. Now just food morning and evening. We do sneak her a little cheese and some eggs when the three of us go out for breakfast. My wife use to walk her for hours, now its a very short walk, She is still the sweetest dog ever tho and still digs the jeep rides. Thanks for asking brother!
Just skimming and seeing that. Sorry to hear, but glad the spirit is still there.

Top Bottom