Jeep Bash 2021 - Who's Going?

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Me and Susie will be there to ogle the fine rides and munch on some of the food truck fare, as well as see what the venders have for sale. Oh, and yeah, it will also be nice to see some familiar faces (Hint piginajeep). ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Me and Susie will be there to ogle the fine rides and munch on some of the food truck fare, as well as see what the venders have for sale. Oh, and yeah, it will also be nice to see some familiar faces (Hint piginajeep). ;)
I better come see you before it’s too late 😉😬

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tom, I am sorry that we didn't get to spend more time with you and Susan but wanted to thank you for swinging by and saying hello. It was great to see the two of you (y)

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Hey Tom, I am sorry that we didn't get to spend more time with you and Susan but wanted to thank you for swinging by and saying hello. It was great to see the two of you (y)
Ha ha. Back at you. It was great being seen. I'll take the little times as well as the long times with friends. 😁

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Someday I’ll make it out for that.

This work crap gets in the way of a lot of fun! 😜

Awesome looking CJ’s, especially the red 1979. That rig looks like it just rolled off of the dealer’s lot. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Someday I’ll make it out for that.

This work crap gets in the way of a lot of fun! 😜

Awesome looking CJ’s, especially the red 1979. That rig looks like it just rolled off of the dealer’s lot. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻
Oh yea it’s super nice! Apparently it was a barn find and in perfect condition when they bought it. Very clean Jeep for sure!

jesse3638

Hooked
Bummer we didn't make it. We had last minute plans that took us down to Carlsbad. Hopefully I'll get to one of these. It'd be nice to see some old friends

Top Bottom