January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

bl17z90

We have about 2 inches already and its around 24 degrees. My building closed at one so I had to head home for the day.....seems everyone else left at 1 too. Traffic sucked.

Sent from my phone?

We have about 2 inches already and its around 24 degrees. My building closed at one so I had to head home for the day.....seems everyone else left at 1 too. Traffic sucked.

Sent from my phone?

There is about 4 inches on the ground her in Herndon, VA now. 27 degrees. You can count me in, I can't wait.
I did some wiring on the Jeep yesterday. Had to fix the winch remote. Also finished connecting the differential breather extensions to the air box (left the Trans and Tcase for another day). Radios all work, lights working...

bl17z90

There is about 4 inches on the ground her in Herndon, VA now. 27 degrees. You can count me in, I can't wait.
I did some wiring on the Jeep yesterday. Had to fix the winch remote. Also finished connecting the differential breather extensions to the air box (left the Trans and Tcase for another day). Radios all work, lights working...

Your on the list!

Sent from my phone?

cluck2389

1bamfr yea I can meet wait on the side of the high way around that time I will have a white zj

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

MikeO

So far I have around 10" in Levittown, Pa. Still coming down like crazy.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

MikeO

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Attachments

• WP_20140121_001.jpg
    WP_20140121_001.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 51

1BAMFR

It's still snowing like crazy....here's my front door.

20140121_174143_zpsb1705693.jpg

Top Bottom