January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. If Tom isn't going I'm calling the whole thing off. :bleh:
But in all seriousness I think I know what you mean. My dad was really happy to help me move out but I could tell he was bummed as well. And my mom was so upset she basically pushed me out as quickly as possible.

Lmao. No no you guys should carry on with out me.
As for mom , she will probably be worse than me. I think I'll manage ok lol. All the tools are at my house so I know he will be visiting.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool man what are you getting?

Sent from my phone?

gonna do the evo sliders, gussets, and front lca skids after work with a buddy. that's what I was really hoping to have on for the trip even though I could probably get away without em. makes me feel better though lol

Why isn't it snowing yet...

I know there are a bunch of people on here who don't want to wheel in snow, but I am not one of them. With forecasts ranging from 4-10 inches of snow, I cannot sleep. I plan on doing some neighborhood wheeling if the weather forecasters actually get this storm right.

I know there are a bunch of people on here who don't want to wheel in snow, but I am not one of them. With forecasts ranging from 4-10 inches of snow, I cannot sleep. I plan on doing some neighborhood wheeling if the weather forecasters actually get this storm right.

Lol I agree Scott! I am taking the jeep out later to play in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone

Possibly 12" or more at the Jersey Shore and Philly area. Bring it on!!!

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

It's funny. I plow snow part time during storms and I always hate getting out of my Jeep and driving the plow truck. Is rather be out in the JK.

Ugh...it is still around 36 degrees outside. The snow is trying, but the ground is too warm. Where are the colder temps they promised us?!?!

Top Bottom