January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

cluck2389

Hey guys I'm a little little behind on the whole trip info but I'm interested in going was planning on doing some wheeling my birthday weekend and never went wheeling with people from the forum. Didn't know what trials you guys are doing but I would have my zj with a 3 inch lift and 31s if you guys are doing any trails I could do.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can't tell you how much I have so far but I'm close to 6"+ by the looks of it

Sent from my iPhone

Army_Vet

Banned
Hey guys I'm a little little behind on the whole trip info but I'm interested in going was planning on doing some wheeling my birthday weekend and never went wheeling with people from the forum. Didn't know what trails you guys are doing but I would have my zj with a 3 inch lift and 31s if you guys are doing any trails I could do.

you should be fine, come on down, meet the group

bl17z90

Hey guys I'm a little little behind on the whole trip info but I'm interested in going was planning on doing some wheeling my birthday weekend and never went wheeling with people from the forum. Didn't know what trials you guys are doing but I would have my zj with a 3 inch lift and 31s if you guys are doing any trails I could do.

Come on down man

bl17z90

Should we start a thread with pics from the snow?

There is one somewhere but these Rausch threads usually have a lot of nonsense going on in them up until the trip then the thread dies and the next one comes out......with the same shinanigans.

1BAMFR

Here's my picnic table on the deck...

20140103_073820_zps7fdf32c3.jpg
20140103_075430_zpsda945dae.jpg

Top Bottom