January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Hey I have a buddy ...believe it or not...that's brother wants to go to RC...his jeep is bone stock...I mean it probably still has a window sticker ...can and should I invite him?...let me know...just askin

Merry Christmas

Hey Ballz, put me down as a definite go. My birthday is the 26th and I can't think of a better way to spend it than wheeling with you guys. :rock:

Sure bring him along. When I met you guys I was bone stock except for tires. I plan on sticking to the easy stuff until I get some more protection.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!
2012 JKU Sport

Hey Ballz, put me down as a definite go. My birthday is the 26th and I can't think of a better way to spend it than wheeling with you guys. :rock:

Sure thing. Dieing to test out that enforcer I'll bet.

Guys, keep in mind we will probably stick to easier stuff since raisch will be covered in snow and ice.

Sent from my phone?

Sure thing. Dieing to test out that enforcer I'll bet.

Guys, keep in mind we will probably stick to easier stuff since raisch will be covered in snow and ice.

Sent from my phone?

You got that right dude. And I thought the plan was to hit up reds all day?

The Force will be with you.... always

Reserved my room at the comfort in today. Can't wait to get out there. I've got JKS parts coming - front quick discos, rear sway links, and a rear adjustable track bar

Reserved my room at the comfort in today. Can't wait to get out there. I've got JKS parts coming - front quick discos, rear sway links, and a rear adjustable track bar

Didnt the enforcer kit come with a rear track bar relocation bracket?

Sent from my phone?

Didnt the enforcer kit come with a rear track bar relocation bracket?

Sent from my phone?

It did, but it puts the axle off center to driver side by 1/2". Need the adj trackbar to pull it back 1/4" to passenger.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm shocked that that kit wouldn't have everything you need. But I guess thats why the double d exists.

Well I personally think its cuz the kit is made for 3" and 4" so the bracket is made to accommodate both heights therefore it is slightly off for both. I dunno if that's the case but I am happy with the lift, the components are solid and I love the ride. We'll see how it performs on the 25th.

Top Bottom