January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Do you guys think we will have anybody running greens only or greens and very mild blues? The reason I ask is I dint want to slip off any rocks and mess something up underneath. Only have stock protection. Also I'm bringing the kids for some site seeing and don't want to freak them out.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Im sure there will be some guys doing that, if not most of the blue trails either cross or meet up with greens at some point. I know the one trip that worked out kind of well for the guys who wanted to just be on greens and the guys who wanted to run blues. If there is a lot of snow however I am sure mostly everyone will stay on more of the greens anyway.

Do you guys think we will have anybody running greens only or greens and very mild blues? The reason I ask is I dint want to slip off any rocks and mess something up underneath. Only have stock protection. Also I'm bringing the kids for some site seeing and don't want to freak them out.

We will have to wait till Saturday morning, but just like hinrichs said if it's nasty we will stick mostly to greens so we can live to wheel another day

Well.... I was all excited to go this weekend and it looks like I'm getting the Bill Lumberg treatment today. Working Saturday and possibly Sunday to get caught up from the work we missed due to the snow... Hopefully I'll still be able to make the 8 Feb Nubs B-Day run. Sorry guys. :grayno:

That sucks Jesse.

Ok cool. Ed I will call you tonight to discuss meeting up Saturday morning.

Having said that I'm probably going to roll with the green group since I havn't been out for awile and there will be a lot of snow

Sent from my phone?

Im sure there will be some guys doing that, if not most of the blue trails either cross or meet up with greens at some point. I know the one trip that worked out kind of well for the guys who wanted to just be on greens and the guys who wanted to run blues. If there is a lot of snow however I am sure mostly everyone will stay on more of the greens anyway.

We will have to wait till Saturday morning, but just like hinrichs said if it's nasty we will stick mostly to greens so we can live to wheel another day

Nope, We are all running BLACKS/REDS all day.....even if we get a blizzard....Bring your tow straps, winches, and tow straps!!!!!!!

YEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:thumb::thumb::thumb:

J/K guys...:doh:

That sucks Jesse.

You're telling me brother. I feel like the powers that be are playing against me. I already told my boss I'm trowing the :flag_bs: on this one. Wasn't bad before with a bone stock Jeep, but I wanna use my 35's!!!!! :gaah::banghead:

Screw it.... I'm taking leave for the next run lol.

I just get paranoid as my Jeep is my daily driver. I need to start saving for armor but with two kids and a wife it can be hard sometimes. Anyway its all good and I'm sure no matter what trails I/we run we're all gonna have a blast. Looking forward to seeing ya all.

I just get paranoid as my Jeep is my daily driver. I need to start saving for armor but with two kids and a wife it can be hard sometimes. Anyway its all good and I'm sure no matter what trails I/we run we're all gonna have a blast. Looking forward to seeing ya all.

I have never had my oil pan touched and thats one of the only major areas that really needs a skid. The engine sits up really high and with the little bit of extra clearance from your tires I wouldn't worry about it too much doing blues.

I hear ya Zach. It's just my ocd. Once we get out there I'll be fine.

Hey guys, my JKS adjustable rear track bar didn't adjust to where I needed it (needed it to go shorter than stock) so I'm selling it if anyone needs one. I paid $162 for it on NR4x4 and its literally brand new, only opened it to measure it. I'd like $150 for it so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll bring it on Saturday

The Force will be with you.... always

I wish I could hang with you guys. But will see you on the 8th riding bitch. And taking pics.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom