January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

I will not be in for this one, or probably til spring time. Im in the process of:

Lifting my Jeep
Repairing my Jeep
House shopping

So i will be a while before I head to Rausch, BUT I hope ya'll have a blast and can't wait to see pics! :rock:

In a world of uncertainty, Tom plans a trip, Naw... :D
Lmao won't live that one down .
My brother and I do this every time it snows. This was the last storm...

View attachment 65653
View attachment 65654

The Force will be with you.... always
That looks like fun.

Dooooo it! I had a blast riding shotgun when I went. Well, minus the crap I caught for not wanting to get my Jeep dirty on trails that is. :D
Damn it I couldn't find the picture at the end of the day with your shiny Jeep.

Does anyone have a stock muffler they want to sell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

How much did you pay both your driveshafts?

My front boot is torn.

i think around 400 for each or slightly more, before I knew i went with a std 1310 front but ended up getting the 1310 hd for the rear which I think has 1350 u joints or something like that.

Welp looks like you can take me off the maybe list. And move it to the wheeling saturday/hotel saturday night list. Apparently other guys are out.

Add one more to the list...my buddy is coming from Jersey...He has a Toyota on 38.5" tires. Cool guy!

His name is Greg

Nope! It's 1358! :thinking::naw:

:cheesy:

It was wierd that you had said greg was going all the sudden. The guy whos sick that i know said his buddy was still in and his name was greg. He just told me today so its kinda wierd all the sudden two gregs are added to the list. I dont know him or what truck he had either. Wierddddddd

I will not be in for this one, or probably til spring time. Im in the process of:

Lifting my Jeep
Repairing my Jeep
House shopping

So i will be a while before I head to Rausch, BUT I hope ya'll have a blast and can't wait to see pics! :rock:

Sorry to hear that man. Well see ya next time.

just incase ill post this again, but sure itll be the same response.

If anyone wants my 2 door rubi sliders I can bring them along and throw them on for you quick for $100.

Do you guys think we will have anybody running greens only or greens and very mild blues? The reason I ask is I dint want to slip off any rocks and mess something up underneath. Only have stock protection. Also I'm bringing the kids for some site seeing and don't want to freak them out.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Well.... I was all excited to go this weekend and it looks like I'm getting the Bill Lumberg treatment today. Working Saturday and possibly Sunday to get caught up from the work we missed due to the snow... Hopefully I'll still be able to make the 8 Feb Nubs B-Day run. Sorry guys. :grayno:

Top Bottom