It's a pussy move to pretend other forums don't exist

Cormac828

No, you just said you think it was "a bit of a pussy move to pretend other forums don't exist."

Never said you did. I just suggested that you go elsewhere :yup:

Don't get so butt hurt just because nobody here agrees with you!

Say it isn't so - you know how to use Google too?? :shock:

Apparently you like to self-righteously preach everywhere too :crazyeyes:

Well, I think we all got the part about you being self-righteous but apparently, you're also a self-serving user as well.

So do everyone a favor and spend more of your time on them :yup:

Well, as you said, there are a lot of good communities out there to learn from. As far as wheeling goes - have fun at Rauch Creek. :yup:

Of course you didn't. You just said I made a "pussy move" and then went on to say how that "tarnished" the reputation of my forum and then finished your self-righteous rant by telling everyone how awesome you are and unlike you, I was "afraid" of competing links. :cheesy:

:cheesy: Funny, I was about to say the same of you. No need to get so butt hurt just because people have different opinions you know.

Lol. I was responding to the users comment above me which stated that "this was the pussification of America" And said I believe it is more of a pussy move to censor. I think to censor anything is bullshit

Cormac828

Delete me from the site - I won't be posting anymore anyway

lol, yeah I never go out. I moved to the west coast just for the high taxes and shitty gun laws..

Go drink some more creek water

You have changed since I knew you

...there was always some excuse as to why you couldn't make it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I Am not on the guys side who banned himself- that doesn't make sense.

No ever said you were. To everyone else, you just look a lot like him.

I also am not against Eddie reprimanding people like he did.

Funny, I ask a guy if he could just post up what he has to say instead of being lazy and posting up a link to another forum and that's somehow a "reprimand" - okay :idontknow:

It's your site- do what you please!

Thank god I have your permission to do so :whew:

I just think by doing so, it makes your brand look weak(which at this time- let's be honest it is)

All the more reason why you should leave this forum. God forbid you spend any more time on a weak one like this :yup: Or, you could always take what you think, start up your own forum and run it however you see fit. :yup:

What do I know though!??

Apparently not a whole lot being that in spite of all the great communities out there, you chose to sign up on a weak one like this to seek information and sell stuff.

Cormac828

Delete me from the site - I won't be posting anymore anyway

Since your back peddling keep on going out the door
I am not back pedaling. I just remember you NEVER wheeling , but you must have changed when you moved to the west coast I suppose.

I like this forum too, except when people get their feelings hurt.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But what happened to me is a perfect example of a non welcoming community. I simply posted a devils advocate, which I always do- and paraphrasing said that I understand why the rule is there but think it would be better as a whole for the site to be more open"

What happened to you is a perfect example of a new guy coming onto a community and expecting everyone to be welcoming of his self-righteous preaching about how it should be run. This isn't about rules, this is about me asking a guy not to do something out of "respect" for me, the owner of this forum, if nothing else. Don't like it, don't have to be here. It's really that simple and at least HE got it. :rolleyes2:

I'm not trying to offend you or take shots at you- just thought everyone helped to improve some community based forums.

I know it's hard for self-righteous types like you to understand this but, if we wanted your help, we would ask for it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. I was responding to the users comment above me which stated that "this was the pussification of America" And said I believe it is more of a pussy move to censor. I think to censor anything is bullshit

So, are you saying that you'd be totally cool with someone like me coming into your shop and start soliciting all your customers to do business with one of your competitors instead?

Rccrwlr

Since you seem to have missed it, nobody was suggesting that other forums don't exist, just that if you have something to say - just say it as opposed to being lazy and posting up a link to another forum. It was a request out of respect for me providing this forum to guys like you so that you can benefit from the information here and make all 10 of your posts for free.

And I could care less what you think. Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

:cheesy: Oh yeah, you got me - I'm quaking with fear because I don't know where my product stands. :cheesy:

Hey pal, here's a list of competing forums that I would recommend you spend more of your time on:

www.JK-Forum.com (this is my old forum that I sold)
www.JKowners.com (you find some real love for me here)
www.JKfreaks.com (this is of course the forum that the OP had posted up)

Of course, if you like corporate forums better:
www.Jeepforum.com (one of the biggest out there)
www.wranglerforum.com (another big one)
www.pirate4x4.com (another big one with all kinds of quality people on it)

Happy New Year :cool:

Per the rules you created, please don't post links to other sites. The links have been removed for your/our protection from bull shit.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I am not back pedaling. I just remember you NEVER wheeling , but you must have changed when you moved to the west coast I suppose.

Lol, sure buddy.. Those JKfests that everyone loved set themselves up..

Cormac828

What happened to you is a perfect example of a new guy coming onto a community and expecting everyone to be welcoming of his self-righteous preaching about how it should be run. This isn't about rules, this is about me asking a guy not to do something out of "respect" for me, the owner of this forum, if nothing else. Don't like it, don't have to be here. It's really that simple and at least HE got it. :rolleyes2:

I know it's hard for self-righteous types like you to understand this but, if we wanted your help, we would ask for it.

Haha fine.

You keep throwing insults at me as does everyone else. Self righteous blah blah.

I am new here but that doesn't mean I haven't read a ton of the threads and have seen you have this interaction with hundreds of people. That also brings down the value of the site when half of it is the forum tough guys making fun of people or talking about arguments.

It's okay, you just got a little butt hurt by my self righteous rant. Wahhh.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I like my forum too and I'm always surprised when self-righteous people won't go away even when they don't like what they see and get their feelings hurt by others sharing a different opinion as to how things should work.

GCM 2

Out of respect for Grant.....

Lets remember that this is MileHi's "Delete me from this site...." thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHi
Hi Wayoflife,

So I'm on a lot of forums and cross-posting is REALLY common so I was more than a bit shocked by your public "reprimand" to me today on that thread. More like blindsided. In today's world of free data flow I've just never seen that. I had just checked it since we had a good conversation going.

Anyway, I asked to join Wayoflife because I'd seen some of the vids and it seemed like a cool site (although not nearly the only one or most active.) Oh, and I could use tapatalk on it.

I would have appreciated a PM instead of a post on the site concerning this matter as well as perhaps something that at least wasn't prefaced with "not to be an ass."

Anyhow, feel free to delete me from the site. I won't be posting anymore anyway.

-Grant

How in the 8lbs 7oz baby Jesus's name did we allow this to turn into Cormac's soon to be deleted thread?? Focus you fools, focus!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Lets remember that this is MileHi's "Delete me from this site...." thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHi
Hi Wayoflife,

So I'm on a lot of forums and cross-posting is REALLY common so I was more than a bit shocked by your public "reprimand" to me today on that thread. More like blindsided. In today's world of free data flow I've just never seen that. I had just checked it since we had a good conversation going.

Anyway, I asked to join Wayoflife because I'd seen some of the vids and it seemed like a cool site (although not nearly the only one or most active.) Oh, and I could use tapatalk on it.

I would have appreciated a PM instead of a post on the site concerning this matter as well as perhaps something that at least wasn't prefaced with "not to be an ass."

Anyhow, feel free to delete me from the site. I won't be posting anymore anyway.

-Grant

How in the 8lbs 7oz baby Jesus's name did we allow this to turn into Cormac's soon to be deleted thread?? Focus you fools, focus!!

All the terds smell the same.. Sorry it won't happen again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You keep throwing insults at me as does everyone else. Self righteous blah blah.

Funny, I was just calling it like I see it. If you were insulted by anything I may have said, I suppose this may be the first time you've actually gotten back what you've dished out.

I am new here but that doesn't mean I haven't read a ton of the threads and have seen you have this interaction with hundreds of people.

Sorry, you seem to have me at a disadvantage as you're kind of a nobody to me who has a few posts on my forum. :idontknow:

That also brings down the value of the site when half of it is the forum tough guys making fun of people or talking about arguments.

:cheesy: With this forum being so tarnished and having such a low value, it's a wonder why you're still here. :thinking:

It's okay, you just got a little butt hurt by my self righteous rant. Wahhh.

It's okay you got a little butt hurt by me giving back what you dish out. No need to cry. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Another couple guys claiming to join for the benefit of the other thousands of members.

Funny, because in the real world the new guy usually gets a feel for a new place by saying hello, making small talk and asking about commonalities.

Instead, it's the same thing.... They blast the forum, talk shit about its worldly reputation and question why they joined.

If you come here like a bad ass, we usually take the bad out and all that's left is an ass. Case in point with these Creeker Tweekers.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Another couple guys claiming to join for the benefit of the other thousands of members.

Funny, because in the real world the new guy usually gets a feel for a new place by saying hello, making small talk and asking about commonalities.

Instead, it's the same thing.... They blast the forum, talk shit about its worldly reputation and question why they joined.

If you come here like a bad ass, we usually take the bad out and all that's left is an ass. Case in point with these Creeker Tweekers.

Pretty much how it goes with these type of people who think their shit doesn't stink.

Top Bottom