In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

in the shop new.png
In this thread, we will share and discuss some installs and repairs going on in the shop to hopefully pass along information to you whether it's a part you have been thinking about getting, an install you are wanting to tackle yourself or just answering any questions you may have. We will also share what we are up too from wheeling, events, new products or active sales we have going for you.

As a shop, we get the opportunity see and install a variety of products and will discuss our experiences and opinions on them. It's always our goal to help others make the best informed decision on their future purchases and what would work best for them.

With that, We look forward to some fun discussions and sharing what we are up too!

We just finished up this JT Diesel with a 4.5" EVO Enforcer Stage 3 PLUS with their Bilstein 5100 shock option. We added spacers for the customer to use his stock wheels to mount up 37" tires. The JT Kits come complete with everything you need and also include new steel braided brake lines and spacers to drop the rear driveshaft. Overall the 4.5" kits look really good, rides great and man do I like driving these Diesels.

Photo Jan 15, 12 22 43 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 14, 8 41 04 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 14, 8 41 31 PM.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
We just finished up this JT Diesel with a 4.5" EVO Enforcer Stage 3 PLUS with their Bilstein 5100 shock option. We added spacers for the customer to use his stock wheels to mount up 37" tires. The JT Kits come complete with everything you need and also include new steel braided brake lines and spacers to drop the rear driveshaft. Overall the 4.5" kits look really good, rides great and man do I like driving these Diesels.

Looks good. What's the deal with dropping the rear driveshaft? And is that just on the diesels?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Great looking lift! Still trying to decide between the 2.5 or 4.5 inch lift myself. I’m planning on running 38s. You thinking the taller lift would be a better benefit with that size tire? I plan on doing more desert exploring with occasional rock crawling…
Also does the axle spacer comes with all Evo lifts or is this something you add when buying through you? Thanks

Great looking lift! Still trying to decide between the 2.5 or 4.5 inch lift myself. I’m planning on running 38s. You thinking the taller lift would be a better benefit with that size tire? I plan on doing more desert exploring with occasional rock crawling…
If you plan on 38's, I would say go with the 4.5" kit. The tires on the one we just did actually measured close to 35's so 38's would look perfect in my opinion. I also personally think the JT's look nice with a slight higher stance since they are long/bigger.
Also does the axle spacer comes with all Evo lifts or is this something you add when buying through you? Thanks
Yes EVO includes the driveshaft spacer in their kits. Rockjock4x4 also makes a pretty slick spacer that is billet aluminum and is like $25. If you plan on piecing together your own lift, then you will need to buy one separate or just go aftermarket.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
If you plan on 38's, I would say go with the 4.5" kit. The tires on the one we just did actually measured close to 35's so 38's would look perfect in my opinion. I also personally think the JT's look nice with a slight higher stance since they are long/bigger.

Yes EVO includes the driveshaft spacer in their kits. Rockjock4x4 also makes a pretty slick spacer that is billet aluminum and is like $25. If you plan on piecing together your own lift, then you will need to buy one separate or just go aftermarket.
Awesome thanks! Iv been going back and forth on which lift for a while so this helps. I’ll definitely go with the Evo 4.5. Glad Evo includes the spacer with their kits. I’m planning on buying the stage 3. Once I’m ready I’ll give you a call or order on your site! Thanks again. 👍

Awesome thanks! Iv been going back and forth on which lift for a while so this helps. I’ll definitely go with the Evo 4.5. Glad Evo includes the spacer with their kits. I’m planning on buying the stage 3. Once I’m ready I’ll give you a call or order on your site! Thanks again. 👍
Sounds great! Definitely shoot me a call so we can go over some details to make sure we have everything covered and so we can add some discounts as well 👍🏼

Top Bottom