In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

It's a shame they don't work well anywhere else including pavement and don't balance worth shit. A friend of mine really really wanted to love these tires but finally gave up on them after 4 of the 5 he was running needed to be replaced. But hey, that's just what I've seen.
This seems like a small sample size. If we encourage more people to use these tires, we can get more accurate data. For example, maybe the average is only three bad tires out of five.

This seems like a small sample size. If we encourage more people to use these tires, we can get more accurate data. For example, maybe the average is only three bad tires out of five.
No. Unless I’m missing your sarcasm, there are a lot of failures out there. I have several friends that have also had issues, one just last week. The problem is 99% of the people out there aren’t honest with their reviews and/or experiences and prefer to promote what they are told.

GP NOIR

Hooked
That is not exactly correct. The "slick" rock was in regards to the metal shod HORSES back in the day having a difficult time negotiating the terrain. But, I digress.
You're right. But the metal rimmed wagon wheels didn't find much purchase on the rock either.

Some JL ARB locker repairs. New seals were needed in the seal housing. Combination of metal debris found at the seals and synthetic oil were most likely the culprits.

346AAA93-51B1-4DA1-B167-11A212F1D6EB.jpeg

It was pretty apparent when a ton of oil was filled up in the air line all the way up to the solenoid. After a good cleaning, everything is working with no leaks.

C1FB49BF-CF27-4C47-AEA7-7FDEC5C78B4D.jpeg

CalSgt

Hooked
I’m on my third iPhone…had a 4 for nearly a decade, until it wouldn’t turn on (but gave great sideways & upside down photos)…then got a 6 a few years ago, until it wouldn’t hold a charge…now have a 13 ,most likely until I can’t see or hear anymore…
Same except I ran over the 6 in Moab. Using the stopwatch to time airing up after the trails works great so long as you don’t set it on top of the tire and forget about it.

Top Bottom