Illuminated Jeep Badges - Yea or Nay?

What do you think about Illuminated Badges?

• I LOVE IT and Hope Jeep Makes it Happen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is about the Dumbest Thing I've Heard Come from Jeep

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • eh - I Couldn't Care Less One Way or the Other

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Idk if it’s gonna be standard but it will prob be a factory option. The GMC badges that we add onto trucks and suvs at work are all options and don’t come standard. I would hope Jeep does the same and gives people the option
The survey pointed to it being an optional feature. In fact, one of the questions they asked was in regards to how I felt about drilling holes into the body LOL.

The survey pointed to it being an optional feature. In fact, one of the questions they asked was in regards to how I felt about drilling holes into the body LOL.
Really though, should just make it standard on the electric / 4xe whatever they’re calling it as a cool electric feature that they can high five over having. I wouldn’t expect it to be on any other model 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why Jay

Not for me either. I expect those would be in the same section as Angry Eyes at the Mall Jeep Kiosk. Next to the Cinnabon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really though, should just make it standard on the electric / 4xe whatever they’re calling it as a cool electric feature that they can high five over having. I wouldn’t expect it to be on any other model 🤷🏻‍♂️
I could totally see that.

Top Bottom