If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

rtguy1

Jags

After reading through some of this again I'm gonna politely ask you to squash whatever internet beef you have with me. Your posts earlier regarding my activity on jk forum over the past few days and non existent relationships with the mods over there are unsubstantiated. I've neither bashed nor talked shit as you say on that forum. We don't want/need this going any farther. Your move.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
his whole build thread over there is funny. i dont mind doing a budget build but the constant bashing of this site over there is funny and lame. people dont know both sides of the story and side with the one complaining. they should read all of the treads here and then they would understand what that :asshat: did to get banned after all this time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I turned in early and missed the pics but, now that I've seen them, I gotta say, that they really were funny :clap2:

And I do think this thread needs to get back on track.

So jeek, let me ask you if this is such a "waste of life" (see below)

Why did you come back?

Agreed, this thread needs to get back on track and one does have to wonder, if this forum really is a "waste of life", why try so hard to get back on.

his whole build thread over there is funny. i dont mind doing a budget build but the constant bashing of this site over there is funny and lame. people dont know both sides of the story and side with the one complaining. they should read all of the treads here and then they would understand what that :asshat: did to get banned after all this time.

It's all good. Drama sells and people will always choose to believe whatever it is they want to believe regardless of the facts.

1BAMFR

Steve, Give us the link so we can see the other thread!

TheDuff

Those pictures where great, regardless of who's jeep it was. Only thing missing was one on the moon:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
First off I'm one of Eddies bitches, secondly I doubt you would ever tell me to fuck off to my face. Your banned yet again.

Top Bottom