If You Don't Think Like jeek.olllllllo - You're an Asshat

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys I'm looking for a set of used 35's or 37's they must have good thread and must be for a 17 inch wheel thanks guys!

I know a bunch of guys up in Fresno that might be able to help you out. I think one might even have exactly what you're looking for. Where about in Fresno are you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jeek, or should I say sunny? Welcome back! For a guy who hates my forum so much, you sure do work hard at getting back on. :crazyeyes: What's the matter, JKF doesn't have anyone there who can help you out? :cheesy:

Try sending 13JKUR a PM he might have a set of 37's he is trying to sell.

Really back at it again.

Jeepen on a budget. Lame

R/
Will

Tigrcky

Maybe he wants to share bikini babes on forklifts pictures???

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Jeek, you are a first class :asshat:. I think I said it once before but just in case I didn't, your momma should have swallowed.

Hobolobo

Wow. Just clicked on this thread after a while. Its kind of like deja vu. At least im not bored at work all day.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So Jeek, what gives?? Just a hit and run?? You worked so hard to get back on here, don't you want to play?? ;)

munstie

Try sending 13JKUR a PM he might have a set of 37's he is trying to sell.

Really back at it again.

Jeepen on a budget. Lame

R/
Will

This post outta be moved to that thread , and this is a great response:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not really sure why you choose to involve me here. But since you are so badass with all the hardcore wheeling you do you should lead. Since you never post any pics of just how hardcore you are besides that dirt lot 20 yards from the pavement and that dirt road you traversed I'll help u out. Here's how hardcore 10frank9 is in his showroom shined JKU rock killing machine. View attachment 57339 View attachment 57340 View attachment 57341 View attachment 57342 View attachment 57343

Thought I would update everyone on 10frank9's whereabouts and wheeling progress.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389671888.831384.jpg

You can save that picture if you want to rtguy. :thumb:

Top Bottom