Caught the Bug
FaceBook Friend Request

IMG_9937.JPG

Anyone else get one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize that any of you got this friend request on FB. So you know, it is NOT an account that belongs to WAYALIFE or is in anyway affiliated us. We have contacted FB about this and so far, they're telling us that the account hasn't violated any of their rules or guidelines. With that said, I would advise that you do NOT accept any requests from this imposter.

Common Facebook scam going around, just about every group now has someone making a fake of it and trying to get a lil money.

BaddestCross

I apologize that any of you got this friend request on FB. So you know, it is NOT an account that belongs to WAYALIFE or is in anyway affiliated us. We have contacted FB about this and so far, they're telling us that the account hasn't violated any of their rules or guidelines. With that said, I would advise that you do NOT accept any requests from this imposter.
Using your logo to try and trick people isn't against their stupid rules?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Common Facebook scam going around, just about every group now has someone making a fake of it and trying to get a lil money.

While I would be the first to admit that this isn't new to us, it's been a VERY LONG TIME since we've seen it happen on FB.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for putting that out there. I guess copyright infringement for unauthorized use of your logo is OK and does not "violate the community guidelines"

While I truly appreciate all that you do and am grateful for this forum, I don't know how you deal with all the BS associated with it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

What about my $1000 ? It directed me to send in a picture of myself in galaxy pattern yoga pants and a pink tube top to get the $.... I’m not getting the tattoo for my second payment until I receive the first.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I looked it up... "Wayalife'gift" is an actual FB page... with 181 members... and it looks to be all of foreign origin... Muslim I think... Definitely a scam page of some type.

There isn't even a way to really report it.

Nope. Is what it is. Just have to hope people are smart enough to not fall for dumbass obvious scams. Honestly if they do, it’s their own fault and they deserve to get scammed.

Top Bottom