How the hell can I post pics in my sig?

JandSJK

Thats it I have now seem it all. A turtle humping statue. Where is the public outcry for the poor turtle. We must save the turtles.:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hahahahahaha!! I finally read all of this and I am laughing my ass off! This is almost as good as Eddie and that other guy going back and forth a month ago about sponsors for the forum

Sent from my iPhone

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
:clap2::cheesy::cheesy:

Great thread! Good morning laugh!

So when can I update my membership?:cheesy::cheesy: :idontknow:

Robar

The Enforcer
Jesus chill out people I just mean practically every single forum out there allows it so it's strange that this one doesn't. Don't be so quick to get your panties in a knot. And I haven't been a member for very long and I already have that post count...I'd post more if I could afford more mods but I can't at the moment. Y'all answered my question and now I know. Even if I think its strange I'm accepting it so calm down.

@ Robar; As a moderator, theres no need for you to suggest I go elsewhere over a measly statement. Kinda ridiculous on your part. I did not mean the forum as a whole is lame nor do I think my comment sounded like I meant that. Now go ahead and close this thread since my question has been answered already unless you'd like to allow more needless chat to ensue

A measly statement is all I had from you. I think it is ridiculous of you to complain about a free web site that you are allowed to use. If you can complain about not having a sig pic then I feel like I not only have a need, but an obligation, to suggest you go somewhere else where you may be able to have your sig pic and perhaps be more happy.

PS: I would have to be wearing panties in order to get them in a knot. I moderate in the nude. :yup:

Top Bottom