How the hell can I post pics in my sig?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'm going to assume I need to upgrade my membership but I cant even find where the hell that is?! Every single forum I'm on there's something right up at the top or obvious somewhere that you cant miss yah know? This one's hidden I guess. Can I get some help? I just want to be able to post pics in my signature when I want.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I thought I've seen that before? Oh well. I am wrong then. So how do I get to post pics in my signature?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm going to assume I need to upgrade my membership but I cant even find where the hell that is?! Every single forum I'm on there's something right up at the top or obvious somewhere that you cant miss yah know? This one's hidden I guess. Can I get some help? I just want to be able to post pics in my signature when I want.

Well you can't, no one can on here.

There's no membership the forum its free.

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Seriously? No one can? That's lame :/ I've never been on a forum that you cant have a signature pic. Others wont let you until you upgrade your membership from a free account to a yearly thing but yah still you can have one. Oh well.

Robar

The Enforcer
Seriously? No one can? That's lame :/ I've never been on a forum that you cant have a signature pic. Others wont let you until you upgrade your membership from a free account to a yearly thing but yah still you can have one. Oh well.
Maybe you should pay money for that upgraded membership somewhere else and hang out there. :yup: You wouldn't want to stay at a lame place like this anyway. :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Really Kenny-G? Lame? Maybe Wayalife isn't the place for you. We're all lame here anyways.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Jesus chill out people I just mean practically every single forum out there allows it so it's strange that this one doesn't. Don't be so quick to get your panties in a knot. And I haven't been a member for very long and I already have that post count...I'd post more if I could afford more mods but I can't at the moment. Y'all answered my question and now I know. Even if I think its strange I'm accepting it so calm down.

@ Robar; As a moderator, theres no need for you to suggest I go elsewhere over a measly statement. Kinda ridiculous on your part. I did not mean the forum as a whole is lame nor do I think my comment sounded like I meant that. Now go ahead and close this thread since my question has been answered already unless you'd like to allow more needless chat to ensue

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Lol Overland. Im sorry for my outburst. People just piss me off when they get butt hurt about something they don't need to be bothered with and then tell me to go somewhere else. That's childish. That's like a couple of young kids playing on a playground then one says "go find your own playground" cause the other one doesn't like the slide the playground has. I don't like one "rule" and I'm being suggested to stay elsewhere hahaha so dumb.

MTG

Caught the Bug
This forum has needless chat. They don't close threads either because that's how I get my post count up.

^^Now THAT is lame. :cheesy:

OP: I will send you a paypal account for you to send the funds for your "upgraded membership." The cost is $500, it will not allow you to post pictures in your signature, but it is good through the whole month. :thumb:

BTW--you should upgrade your signature...it will NOT be a place for your future bad ass off road picture.

:cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
^^Now THAT is lame. :cheesy:

OP: I will send you a paypal account for you to send the funds for your "upgraded membership." The cost is $500, it will not allow you to post pictures in your signature, but it is good through the whole month. :thumb:

BTW--you should upgrade your signature...it will NOT be a place for your future bad ass off road picture.

:cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Holy rants batman. Who's the one who got "butt hurt" again? Anywho. Show me how to post a signature pic Overlander. Or do I have to pay MTG first??

Top Bottom