How do people get offended or hurt by what people say on the internet?

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Every new generation has been called lazy or weak by the one that preceded it. You think the people that fought in WW2 had anything nice to say about hippies?

It’s like nostalgia you’re only going to be nostalgic towards the era you grew up in. Doesn’t mean it was better just that it was a time in your life with less responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Every new generation has been called lazy or weak by the one that preceded it. You think the people that fought in WW2 had anything nice to say about hippies?

It’s like nostalgia you’re only going to be nostalgic towards the era you grew up in. Doesn’t mean it was better just that it was a time in your life with less responsibility.

This sounds about right.

BaddestCross

Hell, I was born at the end of the hippie generation and I don't have anything nice to say about them either. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
Top Bottom