Hot Springs ORV Park April 8-10

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I hope your schedule lets you go...I will be hoping for you!

I have a 2 door Sport, that is stock, except for 33's and a leveling kit. No lockers. I do have a winch and recovery gear. I've never offroaded like that, if you don't count having a 2wd tractor in some precarious spots, so I wouldn't be bringing a lot of experience. Just a guy that will try anything, with a decent amount of caution and awareness.

BamBamDeer

I have a 2 door Sport, that is stock, except for 33's and a leveling kit. No lockers. I do have a winch and recovery gear. I've never offroaded like that, if you don't count having a 2wd tractor in some precarious spots, so I wouldn't be bringing a lot of experience. Just a guy that will try anything, with a decent amount of caution and awareness.

I am in about the same boat with a 4dr and without a winch. We will have a Blast and get a better idea where we are going with our builds. I hope to see you there!

coop9779

Don't worry about not having experience. We all started without it! We'll make sure you get off the trail and you will have a blast!!!

Your jeep is way more capable than you think! Seriously it's going to surprise you!

Eezybreezy08

Hey man I'm the same way as you. So come on. We would love to have you out there and anyone else that wants to join. I have a 2dr sport myself but with 35s, that's really the only difference and I've been to hot springs about 4 times. So come on. You'll love it

Lil Nasty

Hummm.... I may have to head up there to check this place out and meet some people. I'm home from offshore that weekend so I'll see.

Eezybreezy08

Hummm.... I may have to head up there to check this place out and meet some people. I'm home from offshore that weekend so I'll see.

Come on bub, we love to have as many people as possible. Should be fun. It seems like most of us have pretty simple jeeps, with the exception of a few. Anyways, hot springs is a good time with some good trails

Napalm

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this run. This is my one year wedding anniversary, and I'll be in Reunion Tower in Dallas with the wife. This is a great park and you guys will have a blast!! Wish I could join!

And here in Texas we are getting hammered by rain! It's awesome!

Eezybreezy08

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this run. This is my one year wedding anniversary, and I'll be in Reunion Tower in Dallas with the wife. This is a great park and you guys will have a blast!! Wish I could join!

Understand completely. We have to keep them wives happy. I was wanting to buy more stuff for the jeeps but my anniversary is this month and she's making me take her out to eat ha. But we definitely will and we will send some pics. Good thing about hot springs is that it's kinda a middle meeting point for a lot of folks. So maybe we can set up another run around the fall time to

BamBamDeer

Sorry to hear you can't join us but Congrats on your Anniversary! I look forward to wheeling with you soon.

Napalm

Understand completely. We have to keep them wives happy. I was wanting to buy more stuff for the jeeps but my anniversary is this month and she's making me take her out to eat ha. But we definitely will and we will send some pics. Good thing about hot springs is that it's kinda a middle meeting point for a lot of folks. So maybe we can set up another run around the fall time to

You are right! They do let us get all these Jeep parts in the first place :) LoL. I think it's about 4 hours or so for me which isn't bad for a weekend trip. During the fall I've heard I've heard it's real nice to go up there and see all the leaves changing! I look forward to that one!!

Sorry to hear you can't join us but Congrats on your Anniversary! I look forward to wheeling with you soon.

Thank you! You guys have fun and crawl a rock for me :)

BamBamDeer

Looks like Hot Springs is getting pelted with rain pretty good now. From the looks of it they will probably get it all day.

Top Bottom