Holy gods of horsepower - Hellcat 707 HP

The charger is simply too ugly. That's my personal opinion but it just looks like a rental/police car.

If they've extended the platform to the charger I would be surprised of the WK2 grand cherokee doesn't get one...I know the GC SRT crowd would pounce on this....or maybe even a Ram 1500.

I'm so surprised that no one has figured out how to properly cool a JK with a big engine or a force fed one. I suppose our cooling demands are rather unique since we need to cool massive loads at under 3mph. Basically the fans and basic convection have to do all the work

I agree, the Challenger is better looking and in the long run will be the model to have/keep no doubt. I do think what they have done with the Charger is not bad looking and hopefully will wear well. The interior has gotten miles better for sure.

I really do hope they put the Hellcat into the GC. It would be very special, sill fast (quick) and I would definitely pick one up. I would have to believe it would really get close to that magical 3.0sec 0-60 number off the floor with the summer tires.

Just my :twocents:, but I'd guess this car has more capability in a straight line and on a road course than I have ability. Therefore, I want one.:yup:

So the real question is...will it fit in a JK?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Other than hood clearance for the blower, I don't see why not. It's possible the oil pan could be too low, but you could always do a dry sump conversion.

So the real question is...will it fit in a JK?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed, hood mods and should be pretty much same plug and play with AEV.

Although, figuring out intercooler in already cramped spaces should be interesting.

I don't know how Chrysler configures their intercooler on the hellcat, but it's pretty common to have a water to air intercooler sandwiched under the blower in between the cylinder head intake ports. I don't think this would need an air to air intercooler, but I would guess that the radiator and engine cooling on this monster would be the main challenge.

Top Bottom