Hinrichs build

KPM171

I've seen a lot of antennas attached to the roof rack or just above the tail lights or go all Aussie on it and run it in the front bumper (assuming she has a bull bar on it that is). All of the above look pretty good imho.

ME7L8608e.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Redid/fixed my front rock lights today while a few new fish tank items were acclimating.

Attachments

• image-644876553.jpg
    image-644876553.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 369

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Make sure you have a good nutsert tool, it will make your life so much easier. Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Already have the astro pneumatic tool from doing my rocker armor, just need to get slightly better with it and reset it again

Hack12

Ups just dropped these off, can't wait to install them

I want these corner skins and the rocker skins so badly but the installations have scared me off thus far. I feel like I would need two more sets of hands to get them straight and on properly.

munstie

I want these corner skins and the rocker skins so badly but the installations have scared me off thus far. I feel like I would need two more sets of hands to get them straight and on properly.

Extra hands, and clamps make it a whole lot easier.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Once you drill the first few holes it becomes a lot easier. For me it was really hard to just install my genright carrier. Rocker guards made me not care anymore lol. The proper nutsert tool really helps tho.

Extra hands, and clamps make it a whole lot easier.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

that part is usually my problem, normally do everything alone. I didn't do too bad with that on my skins actually, but learned a lot from those and even more from my latest tail light install with actually using clamps. Way more prepared for these, just need to pickup some color matched paint. Thinking about redoing my rockers in white to match as well. Loose so much color having a 2 door and armor. Also thinking about the front skins now to just finish it off.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Once you drill the first few holes it becomes a lot easier. For me it was really hard to just install my genright carrier. Rocker guards made me not care anymore lol. The proper nutsert tool really helps tho.

that part is usually my problem, normally do everything alone. I didn't do too bad with that on my skins actually, but learned a lot from those and even more from my latest tail light install with actually using clamps. Way more prepared for these, just need to pickup some color matched paint. Thinking about redoing my rockers in white to match as well. Loose so much color having a 2 door and armor. Also thinking about the front skins now to just finish it off.

I will help!!!

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

U definitely need to ratchet strap these...they do not conform to body of jeep so easily. Good luck...u will love em

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Redid/fixed my front rock lights today while a few new fish tank items were acclimating.

What r u running for front turn signal? They are really bright. I got led bulbs but behind orange plastic, they seem no different than OEM bulbs

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
What r u running for front turn signal? They are really bright. I got led bulbs but behind orange plastic, they seem no different than OEM bulbs

just oem. Last light outside other than my rocklights that are not led now.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cb mounted, antenna is short now so need to figure out how to get some extra cable work extend it.

Anyone have some good pics of how they mounted their gear keeper for the mic?

Attachments

• image-806723787.jpg
    image-806723787.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 304
  • image-1485859058.jpg
    image-1485859058.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 306
Top Bottom