Hinrichs build

13gecko

Every once and a while I do the friends thing, and luckily I have had no issues yet with people but then they are more trusted ones that I have dealt with. Even if paypal doesnt help me out (hopefully they do since I use them a lot) I will get a hold of my lawer and threaten to sue this guy.

Just ordered the rockridge kit after emailing them to make sure they are stock and what I want, they come powdercoated black so I will be painting them once I find a can of white paint that matches or get the mopar touch up can. I was going to just order corners, but not ready for them yet and also not sure which I want to go with so this is just a cheaper option for now.

I'm sure you will like them. They are great. Did you order the capacitors with them too?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Every once and a while I do the friends thing, and luckily I have had no issues yet with people but then they are more trusted ones that I have dealt with. Even if paypal doesnt help me out (hopefully they do since I use them a lot) I will get a hold of my lawer and threaten to sue this guy.

Just ordered the rockridge kit after emailing them to make sure they are stock and what I want, they come powdercoated black so I will be painting them once I find a can of white paint that matches or get the mopar touch up can. I was going to just order corners, but not ready for them yet and also not sure which I want to go with so this is just a cheaper option for now.

hopefully this guy just gives you your money back.

what kit is this? did you show me this one before?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hopefully this guy just gives you your money back.

what kit is this? did you show me this one before?

yeah same one as before, only difference I will do is color match them I think since Im sure ill hate the black. Or copy the plates and have both options.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Rockridge Tail light kit showed up today, no install tho due to the snow. They look good, just need to paint them white to match and then ill install them. Also got my trailhead deflators which I ended up getting on ebay since no one else has them in stock and probably won't for weeks yet still, very easy to get them dialed in.

Attachments

• image-3411055552.jpg
    image-3411055552.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 422

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Finally got the email Ive been waiting for, Paypal got me my money back. I knew the guy wouldnt have responded.

Also last night a large box was on my porch, no idea what it was. Then remembered it was probably my evo rear bumper thing, just havnt opened the box yet lol.

May try and install my tails today since its starting to warm up, but may need to go buy a new dremel first since I cant find the one I had anymore (seems like most of my tools are missing actually)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Finally got the email Ive been waiting for, Paypal got me my money back. I knew the guy wouldnt have responded.

Also last night a large box was on my porch, no idea what it was. Then remembered it was probably my evo rear bumper thing, just havnt opened the box yet lol.

May try and install my tails today since its starting to warm up, but may need to go buy a new dremel first since I cant find the one I had anymore (seems like most of my tools are missing actually)

glad you got your money back!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Made the cuts for one side of my tail lights....yeah tire carrier side bracket is in the way.....so did the smart thing and ordered a set of the EVO rear corners lol. Will be installing the plates for the new tails for now tho since there is no way to get my stock lights to work anymore.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Here they are installed

Attachments

• image-2257345043.jpg
    image-2257345043.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 328
  • image-2217663010.jpg
    image-2217663010.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 330

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Very nice looking. How was the install?

With a stock jeep and no carrier, install would be super easy. Still have some wiring to sort out with the reverse lights tho.

Jeep looks killer brother! I hope mine looks this good soon:thumb:

Thanks man.

Are you going to ad the evo carrier as well or stick with the genright carrier?

Probably going to switch over to the eve. I do love my genright however.

Top Bottom