Hinrichs build

only new thing was I swapped back to the stop top for now, getting tired of the trektop.

Also checked my flex on a ramp finally, no rubbing anywhere so I am very happy.

Attachments

• image-1830309378.jpg
    image-1830309378.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 401
  • image-2174652216.jpg
    image-2174652216.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 405
  • image-863964106.jpg
    image-863964106.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 406
only new thing was I swapped back to the stop top for now, getting tired of the trektop.

Also checked my flex on a ramp finally, no rubbing anywhere so I am very happy.

I did the same thing , trek top looks awesome but so much easier with the factory soft top

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

The new beadlocks look great! So how are you digging those ATX Slabs over the Walker Evans beadlocks? I still think the Walker Evans are a great and classic looking wheel, but I always worried about my beadlock bolts on them. After two years of running my Slabs, I gotta say that I definitely prefer the ATX much more in the offroad environment than any other beadlock wheel I have owned.

The new beadlocks look great! So how are you digging those ATX Slabs over the Walker Evans beadlocks? I still think the Walker Evans are a great and classic looking wheel, but I always worried about my beadlock bolts on them. After two years of running my Slabs, I gotta say that I definitely prefer the ATX much more in the offroad environment than any other beadlock wheel I have owned.

Well I didn't get much rock abuse on the walkers but only about 3-5 of the bolt heads had some scrapes on them which needed me to persuade the socket onto them when pulling them apart. They did take a few good hits tho and held up great. I did love the wheels and still love how they look, but couldn't pass up the deal on the slabs that were local and I always wanted them. Even with slightly worn tires they balance perfectly up to 70 without any beads or anything else which made me very happy. Still a little nervous about how they stick out from the fenders, but they look awesome.

Damn! Lookin good :thumb:

Thanks eddie ! Just need to finally make myself install my rear evo corners that I walk past every day lol.

Well found a decent deal on a rubi hood take off. 299 plus 175 for shipping wasn't bad for one that was painted since my local shop quoted me around 4-500 for paint so yeah finally time to loose the hood slug (thanks again eddie)

just need to decide on what intake to run, and if I want to do a louver or not.

Well found a decent deal on a rubi hood take off. 299 plus 175 for shipping wasn't bad for one that was painted since my local shop quoted me around 4-500 for paint so yeah finally time to loose the hood slug (thanks again eddie)

just need to decide on what intake to run, and if I want to do a louver or not.

congrats on pulling the trigger on that! its going to be weird seeing your jeep without a slug on it ;)

i guess stock for the time being or the airaid

You've had a hard time finding a new hood to replace your cut hood and now you want to cut the new one? Lol keep it as is.

I can deal with the louver, the giant 4" hole for the snorkel is something else lol. Still will prolly leave it alone tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom