Went home sick today but figured out the mount to get the seat back in

Attachments

• image-1156613972.jpg
    image-1156613972.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 545
  • image-4099797113.jpg
    image-4099797113.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 539
Kinda warm....46 today....so installed my sport cage, ended up messing up the side plate holes so going to do some welding and attach the sides to the jeep permanently. Unless my local shop I now go to has a better idea.

Also cleaned up the back finally for the guys who have seen my usual mess.

Attachments

• image-3572783114.jpg
    image-3572783114.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 497
  • image-5149735.jpg
    image-5149735.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 510
  • image-2924859744.jpg
    image-2924859744.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 513
Kinda warm....46 today....so installed my sport cage, ended up messing up the side plate holes so going to do some welding and attach the sides to the jeep permanently. Unless my local shop I now go to has a better idea.

How did you mess up the side plate holes? Didn't get the template lined up correctly? I'll be installing mine shortly and am curious as to what to avoid. It looks great though!

How did you mess up the side plate holes? Didn't get the template lined up correctly? I'll be installing mine shortly and am curious as to what to avoid. It looks great though!
Used the template as best as I could, and it was still off. Very hard to tell what's lined up actually. I'll either fill the holes and Re drill them or just weld the side plates in.

If I could do it again, I'd pay a shop to install it just to cover any mistakes lol, I do love doing my own installs tho. Another person to help would have been nice as well but I am not patient and wanted it in today.

Last edited:
Used the template as best as I could, and it was still off. Very hard to tell what's lined up actually. I'll either fill the holes and Re drill them or just weld the side plates in.

If I could do it again, I'd pay a shop to install it just to cover any mistakes lol, I do love doing my own installs tho. Another person to help would have been nice as well but I am not patient and wanted it in today.

Nicest day we've had in a long time...changed my oil and rotated my tires in a tee shirt. Almost felt like summer

Keep Calm & Chive On
07 X with stuff

Cage looks great! I've been wanting one myself

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Looking sweet Jim wish you were going this weekend. I'd like to see it with the cage and all.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wrapped my cage grab bars today, and a pic of my bar on

Attachments

• image-1139515212.jpg
    image-1139515212.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 390
  • image-1259450057.jpg
    image-1259450057.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 383
Are you planning to put back the plastic covers behind the cage back on?

How happy are you with the cage?

i run the same cage in my TJ and take it from me 1st hand that cage will save you down the line if you even park it on its roof :cheesy::cheesy:

i run the same cage in my TJ and take it from me 1st hand that cage will save you down the line if you even park it on its roof :cheesy::cheesy:

What cage is this? I want one for my TJ. What are you running and how has it worked out?

Top Bottom